Swimming race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimming race

You guys make races like nrg or cars but i think that it should be good if you guys make a swimming race and the one who finished the race in first positon will be the winner
    Note:-
    I know its hard to make but its an good suggestion
    Thank you

If you mean races via boats, I'm sure there already exist such. Anyway if you meant by swimming, you can add some objects and ask to add it as a challenge map.

Comment

OMAR SWIMMING RACE ALREADY EXIST??

Comment

Originally posted by Moeed.Irfan View Post
        OMAR SWIMMING RACE ALREADY EXIST??
        nope , he though are talking about boat races , anyway it would be better if it's added as a challenge as batcold mentioned above.
        Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

It would be weird a race swimming, and maybe not possible if you mean a swimming race without vehicles, but if you mean using boats it's okay, and yeah, if you want to make a swimming challenge, do it and feel free to suggest it in Event, Race, Challenge & Stunts Suggestions once you meet the requirements to post a challenge suggestion....

And If you want to make a race using boats, feel free to do it and suggest it there once you meet the requirements to post a race suggestion... Same with Events, Challenges and Stunts suggestions...

Event, Race, Challenge & Stunts Suggestions link: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ts-suggestions (or just Forums => Suggestions => Event, Race, Challenge & Stunts Suggestions)... There is the requirements/formats to post an Event/Race/Challenge/Stunt suggestion.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X