A GTA V MINIGAME SUGGESTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A GTA V MINIGAME SUGGESTION

can u create a gta v minigame where cars have to push the players from the ground in the air and the players have ak-47 to shoot the cars
    PLACE/san fierro airport
    in the server
    Last edited by Robo; 26-06-17, 06:07 AM. Reason: Double post, please use "EDIT" button next time.

Originally posted by ZAAKAMOROUS View Post
    can u create a gta v minigame where cars have to push the players from the ground in the ait
    yeah i saw an event like this (2months ago) and it's really funny so you can create your own event map here http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ts-suggestions

Comment

Do you mean BOTS?
      If so, I don't think if its possible :d
      But if itbis, let's try it

Comment

Originally posted by ZAAKAMOROUS View Post
        can u create a gta v minigame where cars have to push the players from the ground in the air and the players have ak-47 to shoot the cars
        PLACE/san fierro airport
        in the server
        There is an event similar like that... it's a steal the project event with map called "Runners vs Smashers"... Ask an admin to load it if you want...

And about your suggestion, i'm not sure, but I will not give any vote, I just replied to tell you about this event

Comment

This is a fun event but the only barrier here is the physics behind GTA sa. It probably has to be designed completely different because of the different physics in gta sa and gta v. Thats why it works well for gta 5, the physics are improved. Just my thoughts on it.

Comment

OH ok guys thanks homies

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X