Auto Re-join Minigame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Re-join Minigame

Hey, I've been thinking about this suggestion for a long time. I play /mg1-6 a lot to farm fuck out of score. (/sue DeclanIsKing 100 Goo's)

In doing so I have been bothered by a few things.

1. Many newbies would like to stay in /mg1-6 (or any minigame) but they don't like having to constantly type /mg3 or /de3 or whatever.
    And you can't educate everyone of them to enable auto rejoin minigame in /settings, especially when you don't know who desires to stay and who doesn't.
    I think the default should be auto re-join minigame ON.

''But they will get stuck in the minigame and not know how to leave''

which brings me to the second thing...

2. I don't like the chat being spammed with ''welcome to [minigame name]... type /kill to exit here.'' and ''your preferred extra spawn weapon has been restored''

It gets annoying having this show up in the chat. I don't think anyone needs the text telling them their extra weapon from /sc was restored.

Also everyone knows that /k will make them leave the minigame and in the rare case that you don't you can just ask in chat. ''how to leave minigame?''

They are more likely to ask this than to ask ''how to auto rejoin minigame?''

A lot of fun can be had at minigames if players (especially new players to the server) don't have to constantly type /mg3 or /de3.

Having to type /mg3 or /de3 constantly can discourage a player from staying at the minigame (or worse, the server.)

We should make auto rejoin minigame ON as default.

I remember back in 2011 with my Hitman47 account I use to hate typing /mg3 after every death. I didn't know of auto rejoin minigame and neither do most newbies here.

Problem 1: Auto Re-join Minigame OFF discourages players from minigames/server.

Solution: Make Auto Re-join Minigame ON as default for new accounts.

Problem 2: Spamming ''welcome to [minigame name]... type /kill to exit here'' and ''your preferred extra spawn weapon has been resotred!''

Solution: Either remove this text completely or at least reduce how often it shows (maybe after every 10 deaths it displays the text.) But having it show up on every death can get annoying.
    As for the restored extra weapon text, I think it should be removed from server completely. Who really needs it?

Thanks.

Declan.

Problem 1: Auto Re-join Minigame OFF discourages players from minigames/server.
    Problem 2: Spamming ''welcome to [minigame name]... type /kill to exit here'' and ''your preferred extra spawn weapon has been resotred!'
    Pretty simple and good suggestions.
    A huge support from my side.

Comment

Has been suggested before (as far as I know). But I still agree with this suggestion.

Thanks for being specific.

!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X