Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't kill people with heli

I want to suggest that disable this rule during happy hour
    During happy hour player use mega jump and sometimes accidentally they jump on helicopter blades . it happens with me many times today during happy hour . when [ATM]log jump on my helicopter blades ( accidentally) it happen 3 times and i got jail automatically ( without my any fault ) . so i want say that disable this rule during happy hour

and sorry for my poor english
    Last edited by AntMan; 23-07-17, 12:37 PM.

What if someone kills a person on purpose with a heli? Not all cases are accidents...

Comment

Originally posted by Luka. View Post
      What if someone kills a person on purpose with a heli? Not all cases are accidents...
      it happens in happy hour .
      if not believe me ask log
      Last edited by AntMan; 23-07-17, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I trust you that its an accident, but what if some random player gets in a heli and hunts people to kill then with the blades?

Comment

Originally posted by AntMan View Post

Well Yes it happened With AntMan TWO Times i think without his fault
          so on topic this suggestion is not good at all as it can be used as advantage for some players
          [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
          [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

thanks for trust but i said only disable in happy hour . not for always

Comment

thanks for trust but i said only disable in happy hour . not for always
              Look if you disable it even in happy hour someone will abuse it and take advantage of killing with a heli without going to jail, its pointless.

Comment

Look if you disable it even in happy hour someone will abuse it and take advantage of killing with a heli without going to jail, its pointless.
                okkk
                but what happened with those player who go jail ( without there any fault ) like me today huu

Comment

What luka meant is, what if someone was trying to kill you with his helicopter on purpose?.
                  The answer of that is clearly he will be jailed as he did a rulebreak, and not accidentally.

Back to topic. So your suggesting is to to disable this rule during the happy hour, as it happens that people sometimes jumps on your heli accidentally and you get jailed, because you killed them with your helicopte, and after the happy hour ends the rule should be back?.
                  Let's say the rule is now disabled during the happy hours, and people won't get jailed if they killed someone with their helicopter during the happy hour, don't you think it will be kinda unfair and rulereakers will start killing other players with their helicopters on purpose, as the rule is disabled? if course they will start doing that and the heli kill will be abused too much during the happy hour. If it happened that someone jumped on your helicopter accidentally and you killed him, then there's no problem, because you weren't trying to kill him, and he's the responsible for jumping on your helicopter blade.
                  It's a rulebreak when someone is obviously trying to kill you with his helicopter, as he will be following you everywhere just to do that.

Comment

Hey what about an auto system of Helicopter not only for helicopters for all vehs. my Suggestions is if anyone kills me ex Soollaimane killed me xD with any veh he will be kicked from car and car will go somewhere else did you know where? any where .

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X