This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add a visual car spwamer mod

u guys should add a vislual cr spwamer mod beacuse those people who dont know cars name they should get car by clicking at car image

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Not bad idea tho, but for me on other servers who have this mode i used to crash everytime i click on car pictures lol, so i'm neutral on this.

Comment

That's a nice idea for those who don't know the name of the car models

NOTE: I didn't knew the car model names before 2011. So i thought this would be useful for players that don't know the car model names in samp.

Positive From Me.
      Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

yeah thats a good idea for the players new in samp and dont know the names and IDs

but if admins gonna add that i suggest to keep even the currect way to spawn because its easier for mature players

Comment

That's a nice idea.. Sometimes I'm searching some vehicles, and when I don't know his ID or name, I'm searching and searching... So I'm supporintg your Suggestion, +1

But maybe before typing the command /v show the player three options like that: "Vehicle names with Images", "Vehicle Names only" and "Cancel" for the players who probably will get crash, like GEDO

Comment

It's a nice idea but is it possible? (because I don't think so)
            Also, I think it will be annoying.
            Whenever you click somewhere else (like making POB's, you click more than 5 times on screen anywhere to move your direction). Mostly, when you click, you'll get a car near you...

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
              But maybe before typing the command /v show the player three options like that: "Vehicle names with Images", "Vehicle Names only" and "Cancel" for the players who probably will get crash, like GEDO
              That's not necessary since we can use /v carname or id.
              Just Saying :P

Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald_Trump View Post

That's not necessary since we can use /v carname or id.
                Just Saying :P

But most of the new players in GamerX just uses the /v command to see the list of all vehicles, and they don't know about /v <VehicleID/VehicleName>... I mind on newbies too

Just Saying too :P

Comment

Please search before posting...
                  http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...pawning-system
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X