Discord Command In-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discord Command In-Game

Hello everyone, everyone knows that there are these commands: /irc, /www and /ts3... So my suggestion is to add the command /discord, which will show the GamerX Discord link, like that:

=====================

https://discord.gg/cnSwMEq

=====================

That's all :P

Why not, support.

Comment

I would tell that it's totally helpful for someone who have not contact with us. Even a newbie can join our Discord channel with permission of that invite link.
      In my point of view this should be added previously actually. We can also improve our discord population with this! I'm totally agreeing with this suggestion.

Comment

It's a good thing i agree no harm in adding this but besides this i feel a auto server message should be added too with this like "Join gamerX discord details about it here or /discord" and idk if this thing is updated or not but in the server that a automatic server message is still i feel not updated that irc server (hope we call it server i feel we call it server i actually don't know much about IRC) in past we use to join irc with irc.tl i think but its been pretty much time we use pool.irc.tl but in server the message comes about irc.tl so that auto message should be updated aswell.
        ps: no idea if it's already updated or we can connect with irc.tl now too or not but i have said what i have seen or what i felt about current situation.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 30-07-17, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I like this idea to, seen this message in a few servers already.

For Gamerx is, i would like to see: Did you know that we have a Discord Server ?, Join here https://discord.gg/cnSwMEq

Comment

the forums are dead, just move over to discord

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X