permant properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• permant properties

i think u guys should add permant properties with entering ur properties make all properties buyabel and we also eneter our proprerty with property is permant of us

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

If all the properties are bought then what other players will do? + I think it has been suggested before!
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

its a bad suggestion because imagine if some old player has a lot of money a buys most of the properties in the game

what the new players will do ? as you know the properties is the best way to gain money

so .. -1

Comment

only 1 property

Comment

anyone can buy only 1

Comment

lol, if this will happen what other player's will do look brother if there is atm max limit of properties that total i think is 325 if these are bought by other people then how the like things will do run you know i personally feel instead of this what i think maybe not sure but even mostly everyone is agreed on the house system in gamerX that will be more better where player's can maybe enter in their house too and in my opinion they can sell the house in whatever price they want interior system in it and you know there will be lots of things and it could be there so i personally feel for a property which you said doesn't look good so i don't think this should be here.

Comment

I think it's bad idea -1

Comment

Same, I think it's a bad idea, -1.

Comment

This isn't a RP server.
                  Also, everything explain above. -1

Comment

see there is 325 prop there i think.. if 325 players buy already all means what will other new players will do for this? so it is a bad idea!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X