Giving Cookies per radius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Cookies per radius

I think there should be a rule that prevents trusted players from using /cr or whatever it was(Giving cookies per radius).Just to give an amount of cookies to one player, that's really annoying, if you're going to give cookies to one player, they should use /givecookie, no need to get everyone else to know that you gave that person a cookie, that makes no f"ckin' sense.

I hope i'm being right.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Not needed, either ways it gets echoed in IRC.

I see no use of this suggestion since the trusted player spends the cookies on the command, not generate them.

Comment

Tps have their own goodies and they r free to give it to any one they want, nothing wrong and why do u think they show off?
      How its annoying fr u?
      what is the point behind this suggestion?

Comment

all i meant, if they want to give a cookie to one player, they don't have to /cr, it's simple to use /givecookie, i Know they are spending cookies from their goodies, all i meant is /cr is used to give many players at once per radius, why do they set the radius to 5m and 1 cookie to give only one person, (for example), /givecookie is much better to give cookies to one person.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
          all i meant, if they want to give a cookie to one player, they don't have to /cr, it's simple to use /givecookie, i Know they are spending cookies from their goodies, all i meant is /cr is used to give many players at once per radius, why do they set the radius to 5m and 1 cookie to give only one person, (for example), /givecookie is much better to give cookies to one person.
          It's kinda useless , otherwise i didn't get your point
          what's wrong with a tp giving cookies within 5m radius?
          Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

I'm totally agree with you but if there is a p-goo or Road Trip, allow them to use this ^_^

Comment

There is pretty much no difference, in fact its shorter with /cr, however it can also be used to give cookies anonymously without knowing whom had recieved the cookie.

Pretty useless, there is no harm or abuse in doing /cr.

Comment

but the thing is, /cr is a shorter command than /givecookie so maybe thats why you see many tps using that command.
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I don't agree with this suggestion, as there's no abuse using that command... -1.

Comment

When u're admin, u can type /cookieall, or /cookie ID, We TPS have a similar command , /CR (Cookieradius)
                    Since we are Trusted Players, the admins know that we would not abuse to spam the main chat, if u saw a TP spamming the chat with /cr, u're free to report him.but make a suggestion to remove such feature dont looks nescessary.
                    When a TP is near friends (more then 2) his wish is give cookie/cake to the nearest players, so instead /givecookie to each friend near him we can /CR

When u be promoted to TP you will understand the use of this command.

Comment

My point is, To prevent TPs to use /cr to give cookie(s) to only one player, it's used to give all players within radius, not to give only one friend and announce it like:
                      Trusted Player blabla (ID:0) gave 2 cookies to all players within 5m of him (1 player)
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

This suggestion is useless, as we have the both commands (/cr) for TPs to give cookies by radius and it has a echo to the IRC as Blackbird said, also we have the (/givecookie) if the TP want to give 1 player some/one cookie(s), so i can't agree with you in this.

Comment

I think it's a bad idea. "Why?" you may ask. Well, I have seen a couple of trusted members using this command before and they had no intention of spamming whatsoever. I mean there are people who have a creative bone in their bodies and they use such commands for the sake of events! It is not like every trusted member is spamming the living shit out of it, is it?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X