Holding Objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding Objects

Hello Everyone, so this suggestion is about Holding Objects, we have the command /rho <PlayerID/PlayerName> <HoldingSlotID> which allow us to refresh a holding object from a player, so my suggestion is:

To add the command /refreshallholdingobjects <PlayerID/PlayerName> to allow to some payer to refresh all holding objects from some player, to don't spam the /rho command and to save time... and shortcut for the command could be /raho. That's all

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
    I have something to add in ur suggestion
    Using the commands of player objects as example : (/rpo) and (/tpobs)

What happens if a player dont want to share his holding object, so would be good if be created a command to block.

Example: Player1 is creating a holding object, but Player2 refreshed the objects from Player1 and saved it (Copied)
    Possible Command (/Disablerefreshofholdingobject) or (/DRHO)
    That also
    Last edited by Churre; 11-08-17, 09:25 PM.

I thought that command already exists in GX but after I checked, it doesn't (at least in /hoh) XD

Of course +1, It's same like /rpo (for Player Objects) ^^

Comment

yeah i agree with you it gonna be useful +1

Comment

I thought /Rho would refresh all Holding Objects, But it won't lol.. Just a holding slot.. Anyways I totally agree with this suggestion.
        Actually this should be added previously.

Comment

What happens if a player dont want to share his holding object, so would be good if be created a command to block.

Example: Player1 is creating a holding object, but Player2 refreshed the objects from Player1 and saved it (Copied)

Comment

Definitely agree with this one. I would like to see that command implied as well.

Comment

Ye I also agree about /DRHO

Comment

Oi nice suggestion, i didn't noticed that the /rho cmd refreshes only a holding slot, maybe it's because i don't use the cmd so often.
                Anyway, it would be a useful cmd.

+1 From me aswell
                Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

Agree with this bro, hope Rick can add it in next update.

Ultraz.

Comment

actually it is a very useful suggestion to get all holding objects from player. i also agree with it!

Comment

Both suggestions were previously suggested before long time ago by some other player, i don't remember where the topic is at, but it wasn't accepted/rejected yet and it's still good to add.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X