How to Back GamerX Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Back GamerX Players

Ok as thread says how to back the activity of GamerX, I am suggesting to make some stuffs, I won't use the format because this thread is for discussing, We can suggest answers to attract players again without hosted tab.
    My Suggestion: To make a Video/trailer by professional Video maker/Editor like DeclanIsKing then upload it on a famous youtuber, then give it to me and I'll upload it on SA-MP Forums so we can back/attract some players again till Rick put the server on Hosted Tab, I can offer the hosted tab for 20$ also If Rick wants.
    Ultraz.
    ​​

Originally posted by Ultraz View Post
    Ok as thread says how to back the activity of GamerX, I am suggesting to make some stuffs, I won't use the format because this thread is for discussing, We can suggest answers to attract players again without hosted tab.
    My Suggestion: To make a Video/trailer by professional Video maker/Editor like DeclanIsKing then upload it on a famous youtuber, then give it to me and I'll upload it on SA-MP Forums so we can back/attract some players again till Rick put the server on Hosted Tab, I can offer the hosted tab for 20$ also If Rick wants.
    Ultraz.
    ​​
    Hmmm I think that's a good idea o:

Comment

Ultraz.
      ​​
      Uhm i think i already made an intro for it and uploaded it on youtube. You could ask me also.....
      heres the link to the topic http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...erx-intro-2017
      [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
      [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post

Uhm i think i already made an intro for it and uploaded it on youtube. You could ask me also.....
        heres the link to the topic http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...erx-intro-2017
        Ok if someone made for GamerX a trailer in 2017 (New one) i'll tell him to add this in the beginning of the video, @DelcanIsKing said that he'll make one as i spoke with him.
        Thanks for helping, and yea Churre everything is for GamerX.

EDIT: I added GamerX in Southclaw's SA-MP monitor so it will bring some players, the IP by numbers (188.165.219.63:8800) is added by Robo_N1X
        The IP by hostname (gamerserver.com:8800) is added by me since i don't know that Robo_N1X added it (It's a explain for Robo's comment).

Ultraz.
        Last edited by Ultraz; 19-08-17, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Robo
          Robo commented
          Editing a comment
          Those was already added by me few days ago, don't lie
          Originally posted by Ultraz
          Hey, you added the ip by numbers and i don't know that you added it, so i added it by the hostname(gamerxserver.com:8800).
          I added both, firstly i thought it wont support DNS, since i find out in the list other server with DNS, so i add it after ip stop lying, i added it few days ago so i still remember correctly. As far i know no one knows much the DNS address of gamerx, even for someone like you who just returned to gx here. You don't even know it's called "DNS" you call it "hostname", hostname is the server name "GamerX 0.3.7 - Visit gamerxserver.com". Stop lying you attention seeker.

It's good idea but I think it will bring only 1 or 2 players.
        what I think to get players is to add more stuffs like CnR , new colours and create more maps ,new events and make the money useful that we can buy more things with it etc.
        Last edited by NeuroX; 19-08-17, 01:09 PM.

Comment

What I highly recommend is, if players, that too majority of players enjoy some stuffs, please let that be. Example, GRC of 15 points and ShipCTF. Usually its like, "no, ask for some other event. That's way too highly played". Overrated event or not? Who cares? If that's what makes people happy, why not then?

Comment

Originally posted by Eustas View Post
            What I highly recommend is, if players, that too majority of players enjoy some stuffs, please let that be. Example, GRC of 15 points and ShipCTF. Usually its like, "no, ask for some other event. That's way too highly played". Overrated event or not? Who cares? If that's what makes people happy, why not then?
            Events like CTF,LMS,Fallout have a automatic system which will run them without the admin, also you're very away from my topic you're talking about events, and i'm talking about GAMERX.

Comment

Events like CTF,LMS,Fallout have a automatic system which will run them without the admin, also you're very away from my topic you're talking about events, and i'm talking about GAMERX.
              Well not really. What gets loaded in autorotation is a normal event. I was talking about GRC of 15 points n' so. Also, events are part of GamerX and if someone enjoy 'em, is more likely to play the server.

Comment

Fallout is not automatically loaded, but I would like that

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X