X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Points Teleport

hi , ..

i wanna to suggest a cmd that shows a menu contains all the spawn points in the server and click on them to teleport to the point

i mean its hard to remember which number is the spawn point while using the /l cmd
    and its even good for the newbies ... i hope u add it and thx

Some Spawn Place have a nearest teleport but some Class dont, here a small List to check nearest teleport of each spawn:
    Medic: /l 68 and /l 69
    Priest: /L 7
    Hobo: N/A
    Pimp: /gr1
    Army: /wwk
    Chichen:/gh2 and /gb3
    Bar girl: /l 90
    FireMan:n/a
    Police: /asesino
    Swat: /asesino
    Clown: /l 27
    Farmer: /t1
    Rich: /l 15
    Worker: n/a

As u all can see, some classes dont have teleports or dont have nearest teleports, Like Workers(nearest teleport: /ga),Fireman(Nearest teleport /l 90 and /t1) and Hobo (nearest teleports /l 23 and /gr4)

Would be really usefull to add few teleports in each spawnzone, With a obvlious command, like /medic to teleport to medic's spawn, or /hobo, or /girl, something like that
    I totally agree with ur suggestion Kakashi sensei

Comment

As far i know there teleport commands for that but it's only for admin.

Also i think there bad effect of that like noobs teleport to /ga and then type /rocket, and teleport back to spawn point rocketing all people

Comment

Admins already have those teleports that allows you to spawn directly in the spawn-zone, and you might be wondering why it's for admins only, well i guess the reason is pretty obvious, because it can be abused in different ways by rulebreakers/cheaters . So i guess it's not really a good idea to do that.
        Although there is a possibility to solve this problem, which is making a /L slot near each spawn zone and not really inside them to avoid what i said above from happening,

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
          Admins already have those teleports that allows you to spawn directly in the spawn-zone, and you might be wondering why it's for admins only, well i guess the reason is pretty obvious, because it can be abused in different ways by rulebreakers/cheaters . So i guess it's not really a good idea to do that.
          Although there is a possibility to solve this problem, which is making a /L slot near each spawn zone and not really inside them to avoid what i said above from happening,
          but i can also go to /ga and type /rocket then back to /l 69 or 68 so is that means we should delete those slots ? and correct me if am wrong but when someone try to enter a rz with a rocket it automacially changes to flamethrower with 0 ammo

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
            but i can also go to /ga and type /rocket then back to /l 69 or 68 so is that means we should delete those slots ? and correct me if am wrong but when someone try to enter a rz with a rocket it automacially changes to flamethrower with 0 ammo
            Yes, you are totally right when you enter a spawn zone while holding a rocket it turns to that, but the abuse that i'm talking about isn't this actually, what i meant by that it can be absed is like those rulebreakers can just spawn directly right in the spawn zone and then start killing those newbies and then when their armour or health is low they will teleport away to refill it and then teleports back right in the spawn zone to start killing again,

Comment

I think it's kinda useless, though there are already commands to take you to all the spawn zones as Gengar mentioned. Ok it's not easy to remember all of them but to be honest no one goes that much into Hobo, Worker and Priest's spawns, for example. Medic, Army, Bar Girl and Swat/Police are generally the most used spawns and that leads you to with 4 teleports to remember, now this is simples. Some spawns are close to each other (Bar girl, fireman and clown e.g.) and you may drive to them. And I agree also with sool, it would lead into abuse by rulebreakers and hackers. Plus, some of those /L removes your rockets/grenades when you teleport to them, so no problem about going to /ga then back to teleport. I also add some teleports: Clown = /gci, Workers = /L 191 or 192 and Chicken you may buy the prop it has and use /gp 161

Comment

I agree with [S]oollaimane, It'll be abused.

Comment

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-for-everybody
                  http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-s-Suggestion=
                  http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...aces-in-teles=
                  Please search before posting...
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X