Idea!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea!!

Hello guys,yeah so my idea is that our admins and the creators always try harder to make this server much better.So what I want to say is that money earning in this server is a little easy.We get money from our properties.The money which is spent is usually on car tuning or buying properties.So if there could be a car event like there is a drift event,I mean meet and greet with other people.And till then cars could be bought not free.And this has to be a limited time.In that time,on that event we could meet other people and could get more ideas of improving this server and many more things,like my mind just now created another idea,if there is another event in there is police and criminals get chased around the city.I hope you guys understand.I will be happy if you do any other kind of events.Till then have a nice day.Thank You.Yours truly Hasnain.
    Last edited by HasnainRamzan; 04-09-17, 05:51 PM.

Firstly you posted in the wrong section: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...00/suggestions This is the section where you can suggest ideas for the server.

OT:

Originally posted by HasnainRamzan View Post
    So if there could be a car event like there is a drift event,I mean meet and greet with other people.And till then cars could be bought not free.And this has to be a limited time.In that time,on that event we could meet other people and could get more ideas of improving this server and many more things,
    I don't see the point a carshow event, you can get any car you want with /v command and you can pimp it at any tuneshop or (/pimp /pimp2). If you want to organize your own carshow you can do it in-game.

Originally posted by HasnainRamzan View Post
    ,like my mind just now created another idea,if there is another event in there is police and criminals get chased around the city.
    We already have /chase where there are a group of players in blue color chasing after 1 player in red color.

Comment

Okk Thx sorry for any mistakes I am a starter

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X