Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase

Hello everyone, this suggestion is to add 2 new commands for the Chase System.

Add /chaseinfo to see the information about the current race, like the vehicle IDs in the current race, chase loaded by who, etc etc..
    Add /chaseplayers to see how much players are playing in the chase

And that's all

+ When a chase starts (Not load), a help dialog should pop up about chase (What to do in chase as a cop & as a crook). To both, cops as well as crook.

+1
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
      + When a chase starts (Not load), a help dialog should pop up about chase (What to do in chase as a cop & as a crook). To both, cops as well as crook.

+1
      I was about to suggest that too, but I think it's obvious do that, and I don't think there will be players who will not know what to do, or probably yes, but the most of players, also newbies, knows what to do, because they see that they are police, and other is crook :P

I was about to suggest it liike that: Chanage the command /chasehelp (TPs command) to /chasehelp2, so /chasehelp will display the help for players, and /chasehelp2 will display the help for TPs
      Last edited by Churre; 06-09-17, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
        Hello everyone, this suggestion is to add 2 new commands for the Chase System.

Add /chaseinfo to see the information about the current race, like the vehicle IDs in the current race, chase loaded by who, etc etc..
        Add /chaseplayers to see how much players are playing in the chase

And that's all
        +1 for the first one.
        But we have already a command for your second suggestion which is /chasers.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X