a new 2 very good suggestion to u guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new 2 very good suggestion to u guys

1rst add /superman command that anyone can jump high like when happy hrs enabel like that jump for everyone
    2nd add mods and skins like who choose flash or quick silver sking he get run speed if anyone choose ironaman or superman skinh he only fly but only weapons guns that everyone have no healing only sking and fly and run like if we choose hulk skin then he could choose jump ability batman skin he get his car

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

We'll call this new update...

"Marvels™ GamerX Superheros Nd Shit Homies"

And server will be lit and player count will be 100+ always.

Great job!

Declan. #sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by jasmeet View Post
      1rst add /superman command that anyone can jump high like when happy hrs enabel like that jump for everyone
      2nd add mods and skins like who choose flash or quick silver sking he get run speed if anyone choose ironaman or superman skinh he only fly but only weapons guns that everyone have no healing only sking and fly and run like if we choose hulk skin then he could choose jump ability batman skin he get his car
      Well about first thing "Superman Command" that's not needed you already get it in happy hour and besides this let it be for Admins only if you want /Superman then you will want /God too for normal players like maybe other stunt servers have and then you will continue maybe you will be wanting their features etc etc nah that superman etc not needed.

about second I could not understand this very much maybe i didn't paid much attention but we are fine without this justice league or marvel or superheroes stuff
      Last edited by Muaaz; 12-09-17, 12:00 PM.

Comment

ok muaaz sir as ur wish and decalsn king i didnt understand about you ur saying me yes or no

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

Originally posted by jasmeet View Post
          About First Suggestion: Jump high, is only for Admins... and when Happy Hour is enabled, and If that is added, much players will start abusing it, to escape fights, and for much more things.

About Second Suggestion: You can modify any skin using programs "TxdWorkshop", "Alci's IMG Editor", "IMGTool", and other programs, and about flying with those skins, could be abused too...

And having an update about Superheros, would look weird tbh

Comment

First thing - seems cool in the wordings, not when the shoe is worn. Suppose I'm doing 1 vs 1 with a player, that player when about to die will easily jump off and escape and that will be way too unfair. It just will increase the works on administrators to see such reports where players escape using jump and stuffs. Also, jump is by a key and not my command so therefore it will be must to catch the player while in action of committing wrong. Administrators can't check if the player used any command to escape or not. Also, rule 3.5 "do not use any commands to avoid death during a fight" won't be significant anymore as jumping won't be using a command.

About second - same thing can happen in this thing. A player while in fight can just choose hulk skin and jump away or use flash and run away. Wouldn't make sense of server being a death match server then. Also, I don't think administrator have time for such updates for now. Not many people and work is loads

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X