Temp name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temp name

Sometimes when people failed to login they name changed to GXTempName(ID). in my experience this is hard to recognize the people who use gxtempname for example you see cheater from far away because the name are very identical you can't instantly get their id because it's too small so you have to approach him first to get their id.
    second there may some evader who hide their name by typing fake login name then make their nick GXTempName.

so my suggestion is player temp name should be changed to PlayerName_Temp or something like that
    Last edited by Tungki; 29-09-17, 04:55 PM.

Originally posted by Tungki View Post
    Sometimes when people failed to login they name changed to GXTempName(ID). in my experience this is hard to recognize the people who use gxtempname for example you see cheater from far away because the name are very identical you can't instantly get their id because it's too small so you have to approach him first to get their id.
    second there may some evader who hide their name by typing fake login name then make their nick GXTempName.

so my suggestion is player temp name should be changed to PlayerName_Temp or something like that
    good idea but 1 flaw i found is that if the name reached samp nickname limit 20 characters then there is no way to use another name because its not possible in samp to have more than 20 character name, so its unable to add the _temp tag at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post

good idea but 1 flaw i found is that if the name reached samp nickname limit 20 characters then there is no way to use another name because its not possible in samp to have more than 20 character name, so its unable to add the _temp tag at the end.
      Then cut it off from the name

APlayerWithALongName
      to:
      APlayerWithALong_tmp = 20
      APlayerWithALongName_tmp = 24, this works as well.

The only flaw here is if that name is already registered.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Then cut it off from the name

APlayerWithALongName
        to:
        APlayerWithALong_tmp = 20
        APlayerWithALongName_tmp = 24, this works as well.

The only flaw here is if that name is already registered.
        if there so and it's registered just put a number of it, example : _tmp2
        Last edited by Tungki; 01-10-17, 02:50 AM.

Comment

That's a good idea., Support +1
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X