Suggestion for the challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for the challenges

I like the challenges but they get bored after a while and I believe that the challenges can be made even more interesting by adding my idea.

I know there is already a top 10 ranking list but I do not mean a ranking list.

I want to suggest weekly challenges.

Every week a challenge should be chosen, where you can try to be the weekly challenge record holder.
    The player with the best time or with the most points wins this week challenge.

For example:
    This week, the Drift Challenge will be selected. (#WEEK 1)

Player A got 10.000 drift points at the drift challenge. Now If another player completed the challenge, the message appeared:

the record holder for the weekly challenge is Player A with 10,000 drift points.
    Other players must then try to beat the weekly challenge record and the best player wins the challenge and gets a reward.
    In the following week a new challenge will be selected.
    The winners of the weekly challenges could be held in the forum.

The winners of the weekly challenges

#WEEK 1: Player A
    #WEEK 2: Player C
    #WEEK 3: Player X
    There should be another command to join to the weekly challenge like /weeklychallenge

If you still have some ideas, I would be glad if you would share them with me in this thread.

Feel free to post your own opinions.

Regards!
    Last edited by Tarantula; 30-10-17, 05:22 AM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

I think that's a good idea, but If that's added, my suggestion is also to keep saved other records If those were better than weekly records, and to see weekly records and records, I would like to be like that:

TOP 10
    [RECORDS] [WEEKLY RECORDS] (options)

Just like when someone send you a duel invtation "accept" and "decline" are the options.

Because some players puts effort to break a record and be the official #1 in the challenge...

And in weekly records not only see the #1, also see to #10 (:
    Last edited by Churre; 30-10-17, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
      I think that's a good idea, but If that's added, my suggestion is also to keep saved other records If those were better than weekly records, and to see weekly records and records, I would like to be like that:

TOP 10
      [RECORDS] [WEEKLY RECORDS] (options)

Just like when someone send you a duel invtation "accept" and "decline" are the options.

Because some players puts effort to break a record and be the official #1 in the challenge...

And in weekly records not only see the #1, also see to #10 (:
      Yes, why not? I think that is possible.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

great idea +1

but i have a question about it , if a player breaks the record in less than a week should it automatically changes to his new record ? or the weekly challenge is just about to break that old record ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
          great idea +1

but i have a question about it , if a player breaks the record in less than a week should it automatically changes to his new record ? or the weekly challenge is just about to break that old record ?
          The weekly challenges have there own record times, but if a player beats the normal challenge record time it should be shown in the /top10 list.
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Is this suggestion about the Top10 page or in-game?
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              Is this suggestion about the Top10 page or in-game?
              The suggestion is about the in-game challangenes. For example the weekly challange started and the drift challange is selected and everybody join and after the challange the player with the highst drift socre wins. Now if a player breaks the normal challange drift score to for example in the /top10 it should be showen. Only if he can break the /top10 record too
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X