This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of players teleporting.

I'm sick of players teleporting right when they're about to die, or they realize the opposition has an upper hand over them in a shootout.
    Well, they usually teleport somewhere else or spawn a vehicle and Jump off into oblivion.

So, here's what I suggest -

Player shouldn't be able to teleport or spawn a vehicle if he/she has been recently damaged. Means?

If a player has been recently shot and he/she attempts to spawn a vehicle or teleport there must be an error message saying something along the lines of -

"You've been recently damaged, please wait "x" seconds before you can use that command again - we're sick of players abusing it."

Just like the limit of /heal, 3 times until you die.

What do you guys think?

You can just report them bro. Most people stop teleporting in fights after an admin deals with them.

Not being able to teleport after taking dmg is not such a good idea.

Ex: I'm chilling at /l 88 and someone starts shooting me, but as he shoots at me a Goo Hunt is announced by noofman (panzehir.) Now I can't play the Goo Hunt because I can't teleport.

Even if I have to wait say 5 seconds it's still not a good idea. What if the Goo is easy and that 5 second wait puts me at a disadvantage?

Just report players who teleport in fights. If they teleport from your fight they will teleport from fights with others and admins will catch them with spec and punish them.

Edit: it's only teleporting in fight if both players dmg each other. If krrish dmgs me and I don't shoot back I just teleport away then that is not teleport in fight.

Declan.
    Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 10-11-17, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
      You can just report them bro. Most people stop teleporting in fights after an admin deals with them.

Not being able to teleport after taking dmg is not such a good idea.

Ex: I'm chilling at /l 88 and someone starts shooting me, but as he shoots at me a Goo Hunt is announced by noofman (panzehir.) Now I can't play the Goo Hunt because I can't teleport.

Even if I have to wait say 5 seconds it's still not a good idea. What if the Goo is easy and that 5 second wait puts me at a disadvantage?

Just report players who teleport in fights. If they teleport from your fight they will teleport from fights with others and admins will catch them with spec and punish them.

Declan.
      5 seconds is long, Let's just say 3 seconds? I do report them everytime though. Or maybe, this can also be done in the way that if you RESPOND and shoot back, then the timer applies?

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing
        I think you seems didn't read this:
        Originally posted by Judgement
        "You've been recently damaged, please wait "x" seconds before you can use that command again
        DeclanIsKing, You are still able to teleport in a seconds like 3 or 5 or whatever mentioned as X. I mean if someone damage you, why do you need to teleport? If you teleport during someone damages you, It'll be considered as Teleport in fight though.

On-Topic: There is a another way still you can follow. You can record a video and post at here. Admins do take actions on them with the evidence you recorded. Also as Declan said, You just /report in game, some might stop doing rulebreaks after an Admin punishes him. If that continues do a player report with evidence as I mentioned above. This suggestion is not a bad idea though.

EDIT:
        Originally posted by DeclanIsKing
        it's only teleporting in fight if both players dmg each other. If krrish dmgs me and I don't shoot back I just teleport away then that is not teleport in fight.
        ​​​​​​Not really, If someone shoots you, you're NOT allowed to teleport. As far I remember, There is a rule that should not use any command to evade death. Following this rule might be a hard thing tho since we do accept a duel invitation when some shoots us. Or we do some accident mistake in this case.
        Last edited by Krrish; 10-11-17, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post

I think you seems didn't read this:

DeclanIsKing, You are still able to teleport in a seconds like 3 or 5 or whatever mentioned as X. I mean if someone damage you, why do you need to teleport? If you teleport during someone damages you, It'll be considered as Teleport in fight though.

On-Topic: There is a another way still you can follow. You can record a video and post at here. Admins do take actions on them with the evidence you recorded. Also as Declan said, You just /report in game, some might stop doing rulebreaks after an Admin punishes him. If that continues do a player report with evidence as I mentioned above. This suggestion is not a bad idea though.

EDIT:

​​​​​​Not really, If someone shoots you, you're NOT allowed to teleport. As far I remember, There is a rule that should not use any command to evade death. Following this rule might be a hard thing tho since we do accept a duel invitation when some shoots us. Or we do some accident mistake in this case.
          Krrish, If someone shoots you, but you don't, and you teleport, it doesn't count as tele fight, as you see, it's tele fight, the rule about evading death means that, tele in fight or commands in fight to evade death, so you are allowed to teleport If you didn't attacked.

About the suggestion, If you attack and you can teleport after some seconds, it's still not fair, it'll be counted as tele fight, even If it's 2 minutes, you keep running to pass those 2 minutes, but the player is still following you to kill you, and you teleport, it would count as tele fight, unless the player stops attacking you.

Â*

Comment

this suggestion doesnot make sense, cuz its players problem, not server problem
            I mean,if the player dont want to play fair, of course he will find another ways to gain advantage in the game, not only using teleports to dont die, but spawning cars to avoid death, or using a vortex to drive-by...etc, all this kind of rulebreack

So even if the managements adopt a script that prevent a player of teleporting in fight, this doesnot gonna change them minds about gain advantage , they will use anothers things to rulebreack.

Comment

i agree with all what declan said i mean what if you was just hanging around and someone shots you and you dont want to fight him back ?

just report them and admins gonna watch and deal with them because if a player teleport in a fight once he gonna do it again and the admins will see that.

Comment

Again this non sense idea? It was denied sometimes already.

I think you are misunderstanding the rule "Don't use commands to evade death". This rule only applies IF YOU WERE IN A FIGHT, in other words, if you SHOOT another player and he SHOOT BACK, or you got SHOT and SHOOT BACK! What if you are making pobs in middle of desert and have low health and a random player comes with full health and starts to shoot at you? Or the example Declan used, you are chilling in medic spawn and a random guys shoots at you. AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT SHOT BACK, THAT IS NOT A FIGHT, SO YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TELEPORT AWAY/CREATE A CAR. That is why this suggestion has no sense at all. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO JOIN INTO A FIGHT and NO ONE IS OBLIGATED TO JOIN INTO A FIGHT WITH YOU WHEN YOU SHOT. If the player teleports without shoting you back, he is not in a fight and consequently allowed to teleport or create a car. If we put a 3/5/x seconds of delay, it's gonna be very unfair and you are obligating that everyone should enter in a fight even thought they don't wanna to. Also, as Force said, even if it was 1 second delay, the player attacking you wouldn't stop to shot, so you would be unable to teleport unless he kills you or he runs out of bullets.

About players who TELEPORT IN FIGHT or TO AVOID DEATH IN A FIGHT, there's nothing we can do besides reporting since your suggestion is unfair with players that don't want to fight. Totally disagree -1

Comment

So it's a bad idea and not a server problem ,its players problem.

If you see the problem again,just report it

Comment

It would be ideal '' You must have at least 50% to use teleports '', is that the majority who evade death, are the novice players who do not read rules, no matter the case they give jail, will continue to evade as long as you prolong your Killing Spree, even when there are no online admins in my time zone (Chile), those who were jailed, do the same again, and the same day the next day.

The other thing that I can add would be that to that person who evades by lots, the commands are temporarily disabled, either 10 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours; as long as you can not go to a place or get something car to escape.

I hope you have not been so detailed in this.

Comment

Originally posted by J0rd1_K40S View Post
                      The other thing that I can add would be that to that person who evades by lots, the commands are temporarily disabled, either 10 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours; as long as you can not go to a place or get something car to escape.

I hope you have not been so detailed in this.

This seems more interesting. Admins could have a command that allow/disallow a player to use teleport and/or creating a car for some minutes. This could be used in players that usually avoid deaths to prevent it (even thought they could still do /q), I think this could help a lot

Comment

Good idea, but there are some players who wants to get high killstreaks,and they need to teleport to regenerate their health,  and what If they have less than 50 hp? They will not be able to teleport :/

And repeating, you can just report

Comment

Just noticed feature like this was added in yesterday update (4.7 A).

See Krrish video:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRo2F7gzS0

Locked.
                          Last edited by Robo; 01-06-18, 03:52 PM. Reason: PANZEHIR gave wrong link
                          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X