Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heal me well fight

Hello gamerX
    i want to say when i am fighting with people at redzone new players use healme well fighting again and again until 3 time
    my Suggestion is that we disable /healme at redzones
    ThanksS
    If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

I know it's annoying but even if this command will be disabled at red zones,new users will find another way to break the rules and avoid death.
    a punishment by admins and forcing to read the rules might be help.
    Peace&Love

Comment

Just /report them in game. If they use again and again means make a complain here. In order to make a player report you must have proofs such as videos,images of someone using /healme at fight in a constant way. Admins do take action at them with your proofs.

On-Topic: This isn't a good suggestion actually. For example if you're fighting with someone and you killed him/her. So after that we need to refill our health in order to fight fair with next ones. I knew that we can simply teleport to /m, But some do prefer to type /healme. Banning /healme at redzone doesn't make sense. If you caught them, just /report. Or do a player report as I said above.
      Last edited by Krrish; 12-11-17, 07:39 AM.

Comment

i know report helps i am talking about those occasion when there are no admins present and i when i warn them they say your noob
        If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.sana View Post
          i know report helps i am talking about those occasion when there are no admins present and i when i warn them they say your noob
          Originally posted by Krrish
          If they use again and again means make a complain here. In order to make a player report you must have proofs such as videos,images of someone using /healme at fight in a constant way. Admins do take action at them with your proofs.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X