Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

/duel request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • /duel request

    My suggestion is pretty simple. When a player wants to duel, in order to avoid ''duel me'' spam in chat, they type /duel request and a menu like this pops up, here, all the duels requested will appear, above that, a ''Create duel request'' message, like in the picture (it's in spanish). When a player selects ''Create duel request'', something like this will appear, this is where the player selects the weapons the duel will have, Deagle, Shotgun, Sniper, Sawn Off, etc. When the player selects the weapon he wants, they will see something like this, here, the player selects the duel place, when they already did all that, the duel request is completed. Therefore, when a player types /duel request, they will see this, when another player selects the request, a duel request will be automatically sent to the player who put a duel request before, with the weapons and the place they wanted.

  • #2
    It seems a good idea, but could you still duel especific players? Example, when there's someone with aimbot suspect, admins generally ask TPs to duel them to check. If this become not possible, it would be harder to spot cheaters or have fun with a friend. If we could still duel especific players, I support it
    Sans. (ID:108) has been kicked by Admin Pacific[27] (ID:124) for remove your cheats

    Comment


    • #3
      Good idea, I support it, +1*

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pacific View Post
        It seems a good idea, but could you still duel especific players? Example, when there's someone with aimbot suspect, admins generally ask TPs to duel them to check. If this become not possible, it would be harder to spot cheaters or have fun with a friend. If we could still duel especific players, I support it
        Yes, of course. Even if the player already put a duel request (if someone didn't already sent them a duel request), you can duel with them.

        Comment


        • #5
          This is a good idea. But I just had a small thought, example: If we're started duel and selected weap,place. So another player too did it. If he accepts that, you'll be automatically bringing up to duel right? (I'm not sure, That we'll get a box to accept again with a player or not.)
          so we're in a fight, When someone accepts duel invitation we'll be bringing up there. When we're in fight we automatically will be teleported to the duel place. So the one you fighting with will report you for tele in fight. Anyway as I said above, I didn't got your whole suggestion. If I'm wrong, quote me and reply down, so I'll edit my post.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Krrish View Post
            This is a good idea. But I just had a small thought, example: If we're started duel and selected weap,place. So another player too did it. If he accepts that, you'll be automatically bringing up to duel right? (I'm not sure, That we'll get a box to accept again with a player or not.)
            so we're in a fight, When someone accepts duel invitation we'll be bringing up there. When we're in fight we automatically will be teleported to the duel place. So the one you fighting with will report you for tele in fight. Anyway as I said above, I didn't got your whole suggestion. If I'm wrong, quote me and reply down, so I'll edit my post.
            You get a duel invite as usual, like using /duel [ID]

            Comment


            • #7
              it would stop spam but what about what the spam it will create for player like as a play doesn't want to play a duel and the other guy keep sending the
              duel request again and again with time period of 3 or 5 seconds
              If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cpt.sana View Post
                it would stop spam but what about what the spam it will create for player like as a play doesn't want to play a duel and the other guy keep sending the
                duel request again and again with time period of 3 or 5 seconds
                no no no, his suggestion is about alert others player that he want duels. So instead he use "/me Duel me" , he would type a command to enter in something like "Duelers list"

                Example: I want to duel, but i dont know who want to duel against me, so i type the command to announce my name there, so if another player type the command to request who want to duel, he gonna see my name there.making easy to who want to duel find anothers players that want to duel.



                Comment


                • #9
                  Ohhh then its great
                  If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GenGar View Post

                    no no no, his suggestion is about alert others player that he want duels. So instead he use "/me Duel me" , he would type a command to enter in something like "Duelers list"

                    Example: I want to duel, but i dont know who want to duel against me, so i type the command to announce my name there, so if another player type the command to request who want to duel, he gonna see my name there.making easy to who want to duel find anothers players that want to duel.

                    Basically this.

                    Comment

                    There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

                    Working...
                    X