/chaos command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /chaos command

I have noticed that in the game there is not a command, apart from the combat zone, that there is not a place where they make an '' all against all '', I do not know if later that could be implemented.

Weapon suggestion: Desert Eagle, Shotgun and Sniper.
    This way you could also practice and train the bugs and increase the attributes.

I would like to know what you think of this idea, if I missed adding something or any comments.

Thank you for reading

Gamerx is a DM server, you know that, we can DM everywhere , and this wont be changed if be created a "minigame" where you can use Deagle/Shotgun/sniper. (like some events)

So your suggestion is about creat a new minigame where the players can join to DM with deagle sniper shotgun...etc and train cbug
    I saw similar features in latin servers, where basically you have to type /desmadre to join it. There you can kill everybody you want, and everybody can kill you.
    if you die there, u're auto-respawned in the same minigame till you leave it
    would be good if it be accepted, specially inside warehouse (/L140) or/and (/Elixir).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X