Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight suggestion

Hey mates!
    As you know about the rank system.The newbies obviously don't know what are Goos.Only the regular players know it and some players also don't ask questions too.
    -So i think there should be a /goohelp in front of /rank.
    They don't know how they can race.
    -/join for joining a race.
    -/duel id for a duel.
    Etc...
    I think i've made it clear enough for all of you to understand it.

It's a good suggestion for the newbies, so they won't ask anymore how to get rank requirements

Comment

The truth is quite useful new English speaking players.

Now that it's December, the Latino community is coming to GamerX for summer vacation theme, but that will not be a problem since I can help with that in the game by translating everything for Latinos and providing help with the theme of the goos and What are they.

Comment

It's a good suggestion

Comment

If there are already things that are helpful enough, then what will be the job of trusted players? And in the tp requirements, Helping is the compulsory requirement to become a tp, And it will be hard for players to help other players in order to fulfill this requirement.
          People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marium View Post
            If there are already things that are helpful enough, then what will be the job of trusted players? And in the tp requirements, Helping is the compulsory requirement to become a tp, And it will be hard for players to help other players in order to fulfill this requirement.
            Well, seems you are thinking from your "TP Status" point of view that you want it and you are focusing on that requirement i feel there is always alot of stuff in which you can help i repeat "Alot"

Further if someone is not asking you for any help or you are not getting any hacker/cheater that's not in your hand tho so you should not be sad for that

And in the tp requirements, Helping is the compulsory requirement to become a tp, And it will be hard for players to help other players in order to fulfill this requirement.
            For getting TP status if you cannot for example do helping much, there is reporting option avalaible (that's other thing same like in helping case if you don't find any hacker how you will help? obviously again as i mentioned earlier thats not in your hand)

Different admins have different things, different mindset and thinking they see a player according to that, so not all times you need to be super helpful etc so you don't need to be sad for that

If there are already things that are helpful enough, then what will be the job of trusted players?
            It's always good to see the things from all sides, not from your TP status side only if you are interested or looking from that side i don't know but it seems like this in my opinion it's always good to have useful commands

About Suggestion
            Which shahzaib posted i don't have any attention on it as i have not seen it properly so don't know anything about it

But Hey, it's always good to have useful commands Marium
            Hope it helps
            Last edited by Muaaz; 15-12-17, 02:01 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X