Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks...

Hello everyone!

As many players knows, the hardest thing on ranks are Goos, it's really hard to get a goo on 1st place, and no, this suggestion is not about counting 2nd and 3rd place, it's about decreasing the goos on rank requirements... for rank level 100 is 138 goos, don't you think is much nowdays? it's because the Goos are not made often, sometimes I ask for goos because I'm stuck in rank and I want to do my try, but they ignore me or they are busy, so If it's not possible to make goos more often, then it's a better option to decrease the goos on ranks... I'm actually stuck on rank 40, with 43 goos, and I need 48 goos for the next rank, it's really hard...

And If goos for requirements won't be decreased, PLEASE, I'm suggesting to Admins to make at least 3 goos per day If it's possible!.. Regards
    Last edited by Churre; 22-12-17, 08:07 PM.

If we are going to decrease the amount of goos necessary, for the people who aren't good at finding them, then we should;

Reduce amount of races needed, for the sake of people who suck at racing.
    Reduce the amount of kills needed, for the sake of people who aren't good at DMing or can't be bothered killing 80k times.
    Reduce the amount of time spent in game needed, for the sake of those who don't play often.
    Reduce the amount of pursuits needed, for the sake of those who hate pursuing or suck at it.
    Reduce the amount of event points needed, for the sake of those who hate events or don't win often.
    Reduce the amount of duels won needed, for the sake of those who suck or hate dueling.

We can't just make one area easy for the sake of those who suck at that area. I suck at DM and only got 23k score in 1 year, but I don't ask for the score required to reach rank 100 be reduced.

I also suck at racing but I don't ask for the number of races won required to reach rank 100 be reduced.

If you suck at a certain area, too bad??? Do your best and be patient or give up.

Asking for your weak areas to be made easier is not a good thing...

Improve on your weaknesses or give up, both are ok, but asking for the standard to be lower is just weak imo.

Like I said, I suck at DM but when I reach 80k score it will be sooooo good because of how difficult it was for me.

The same goes for races and goos and shit. The harder it is to achieve the better it will feel when you achieve it.

Not being a dick here, just saying the facts.

But you are right about admins not doing enough Goos lately but most admins who do goo hunts have been inactive recently. So we just have to wait for them to come back then Goo hunts will happen more. Also we have to be in game when those admins are on.

Anyway, we shouldn't change anything about the requirements for ranks.

''Easy for you to say, you have 250 goos and don't need to worry about them for rank 100!''

Well like I said, I suck at DM and the person reading this probably has way more score than me, but I'm not complaining.

Declan.

Comment

Declan the point of him his that Goos are not made daily.
      Race and DM you can try everytime even if you're suck at it.
      Look I don't care about stats/ranks but I can understand his point.
      Peace&Love

Comment

This post I find useless, since no importance is given to the ranks, well, for those who want to leave in the ranking, but in general it is not important from my point of view, it is only raise ranks.

If they feel offended with what I said, I understand, since they try hard on the subject of the goos to get out in the ranking

Comment

There are many players who cares about ranks Jordi , and yeah, I'm talking about goos are not made daily and that's why it's hard asf, and when a goo is made, most of times, the best goo hunters like Declan and Yoven takes it... so If admins can take a bit of his time on making some goos for players it would be better, but not only 1, maybe 3 or more, because as I said, most of times the best goo hunters takes them :/

ALSO

Races are easy to get, you can join races when no one joins and you get 1 race won, that's not hard.
          Killing is easy If you go to kill newbies or AFK ones.
          72000 minutes spent ingame is not hard, If they will work for rank 100 in kills, races, pursuits, kills, and more, they will get that time making all that..
          Pursuits are also easy, If they hate them, what can they do? nothing If they hate it, it's easy getting pursuits If you send pursuits to newbies.
          For event points it's also very easy If you join events often when only 2 or more players joins, there you got more chances of winning.
          For duels won, easy too, just duel newbies and you can beat them easily.

And yes, we can work hard in GOOS for rank 100, but If goos are not made often, it's almost impossible, because as I said, most of times, goos are made when players count is on 50 or 40, and the ones who takes the goos are you (Declan) and Yoven, most of times, not everytime, so it's hard, because after they or other player takes it, it ends, no more goos after more than a week, sometimes.
          Last edited by Churre; 22-12-17, 08:06 PM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X