MINI GAMES : COPS AND ROBBERS ; OWNED A HOUSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINI GAMES : COPS AND ROBBERS ; OWNED A HOUSE

Cops and robbers have been an exciting mini games of all times. I suggest this this mini-game so that this server may grow into a very big server. And also I suggested players own their own houses so that we can spawn in our own houses. Thankkksssssssssssssssssss.

-fin-

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM

@ethanajr

Last edited by ethanajr; 28-12-17, 04:12 PM.

Originally posted by ethanajr View Post
    Cops and robbers have been an exciting mini games of all times. I suggest this this mini-game so that this server may grow into a very big server. And also I suggested players own their own houses so that we can spawn in our own houses. Thankkksssssssssssssssssss.
    Your very very very exciting "Cops and Robbers" has been already suggested before i feel (i'm not really sure) but i feel you are talking about that /cnr thing which many servers do have as minigame.

also this house system is already suggested many times too i guess (i'm not really sure) but i feel it's suggested too

Well, i got nothing against your ideas it would be nice to have CNR Minigame, also that house system but to have house system, they have to delete that current "Property System" also they have to change the role of money here in the server.

Because atm money is not so useful, so if they add a house system they have to change things etc idk if that previously (if these things suggested got denied or what) but i strongly feel that this is a really good idea tho it will be exciting to have your own houses etc.

Also that CNR minigame that's awesome too so from my opinion it's a good idea even if these things has been suggested before.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 28-12-17, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

Your very very very exciting "Cops and Robbers" has been already suggested before i feel (i'm not really sure) but i feel you are talking about that /cnr thing which many servers do have as minigame.

also this house system is already suggested many times too i guess (i'm not really sure) but i feel it's suggested too

Well, i got nothing against your ideas it would be nice to have CNR Minigame, also that house system but to have house system, they have to delete that current "Property System" also they have to change the role of money here in the server.

Because atm money is not so useful, so if they add a house system they have to change things etc idk if that previously (if these things suggested got denied or what) but i strongly feel that this is a really good idea tho it will be exciting to have your own houses etc.

Also that CNR minigame that's awesome too so from my opinion it's a good idea even if these things has been suggested before.
      Yeahhh im really excited too if the servers update is a CNR minigames and hope that the house is the new property of this server

Comment

Originally posted by ethanajr View Post

-fin-

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM

@ethanajr
        There's something similar like cops and robbers, that is chase, you can ask Trusted Players (/tps to view Trusted Players online in-game) and Admins (/admins to view the list of Admins online in-game) to load a chase

It works like this, If they choose you as crook, you have to escape in a vehicle and cops have to chase until they make your vehicle explode, If that happens, they win, so If you are cop, you have to chase the crook that will be in a red vehicle

Another similar thing is Steal The Project event, it works like this: If you are in Attacker team, you have to steal the project, in the radar you can see an owned house icon, that you can see it on singlelpayer, I don't know how to explain it, but maybe you know what I'm talking about, so you have to go to that icon, steal the project, go to your base and bring the project to attackers base

If you are Defender, you have to protect the project and don't let the Attackers to take it, so If they take it, you have to chase them and try to kill them before they bring the project on attackers base... Type /he in event If you didn't understood what I said, there's a better detaiiled information that you may understand

Btw Muaaz, he/she's asking for cops and robbers minigame, and they should use a command to join the cops and robbers minigame, in that case the property system shouldn't be removed at all

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post

There's something similar like cops and robbers, that is chase, you can ask Trusted Players (/tps to view Trusted Players online in-game) and Admins (/admins to view the list of Admins online in-game) to load a chase

It works like this, If they choose you as crook, you have to escape in a vehicle and cops have to chase until they make your vehicle explode, If that happens, they win, so If you are cop, you have to chase the crook that will be in a red vehicle

Another similar thing is Steal The Project event, it works like this: If you are in Attacker team, you have to steal the project, in the radar you can see an owned house icon, that you can see it on singlelpayer, I don't know how to explain it, but maybe you know what I'm talking about, so you have to go to that icon, steal the project, go to your base and bring the project to attackers base

If you are Defender, you have to protect the project and don't let the Attackers to take it, so If they take it, you have to chase them and try to kill them before they bring the project on attackers base... Type /he in event If you didn't understood what I said, there's a better detaiiled information that you may understand

Btw Muaaz, he/she's asking for cops and robbers minigame, and they should use a command to join the cops and robbers minigame, in that case the property system shouldn't be removed at all
          Bruh, You are talking about /chase and steal the project and all it's different things.

Cops and robbers minigame "CNR" as Minigame is different thing, idk if you have played server where this minigame is avalaible.

Well i have played it, and i really liked it, it's totally alright to like something in a server any idea or something obviously we'll make our own code things and all and there might be difference in things tho so CNR is really a awesome thing.

I truly think the money should be useful here, if they add house system and having your own house for example: 100Million and all like in this manner obviously then money needs to be useful it cannot be given freely then and then obviously the property system should be removed.

House system is wayyy different bruhh interiors and all etc etc.

I hope these things gets added, it's very nice suggestions that's other thing he is not able to explain things in detail, and he might have seen these things maybe somewhere. But hey it's fine.

Comment

he's talking about the house thing ,, if they add the house system as he suggested .. they must change the current properties system in order to do so

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post

he's talking about the house thing ,, if they add the house system as he suggested .. they must change the current properties system in order to do so
              I know lol, I said that cops and robbers could be a minigame to dont remove properties system.....

Comment

I know lol, I said that cops and robbers could be a minigame to dont remove properties system.....
                Bruh seems you really love property system lol, but i feel house system will be more good.

Comment

Imo property system shouldn't be removed because it's just minigame, and the vw 0 shouldn't be affected by it. People like to purchase properties, and get money from it. It's kinda unnecessary to remove the prop system, Because we can make interiors with pobs only.
                  Last edited by Marium; 30-12-17, 11:53 AM. Reason: Accidentally triggered someone
                  People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marium View Post
                    Muaaz, it would be nice to just post your opinions instead of proving others wrong.

On topic, imo property system shouldn't be removed because it's just minigame, and the vw 0 shouldn't be affected by it. People like to purchase properties, and get money from it. It's kinda unnecessary to remove the prop system, Because we can make interiors with pobs only.
                    I know very well what to do, you don't need to teach me.

Further i don't know if you are blind or what i said "i feel house system will be more good" i didn't said bruh you are wrong i said "I FEEL" means "MY OPINION" also i don't think i need to explain you what is my way of doing things it's always better to mind own business and not be a teacher.

EDIT: i also doubt if you even know how the suggestion system even work, people share their views on suggestions, discuss about things that's how the things goes i would like to quote a reply of Admin Eliteus so things will be more clear to you he actually gave this reply to a new TP on his application "Whithes" anyways i'm pasting it here so things will be more clear to you.

Orignally Posted By Eliteus
                    By being helpful on forums I mean responding to suggestions (quite a few have been posted) and giving an input by analysing and discussing the suggestions with other players
                    Last edited by Muaaz; 30-12-17, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I thinked about it and i ended up with this:
                      About the minigame, i think it's kinda cool to have this as we have only weapon specific minigames, But i really like the current property system and how we can also have money from it, and if the server had a house for each and every player, it would be too much, the server would be overlapping with streamed objects, Making everone lag, tbh the cool christmas decorations im /l 69 and /l 68 make me lag very much, so i type /tso before entering these slots. I agree with this suggestion partially.

Thanks.
                      Last edited by Marium; 30-12-17, 11:56 AM.
                      People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

Bruh seems you really love property system lol, but i feel house system will be more good.
                        Nah I dont love it xD... Its my suggestion to dont remove properties system cuz its the fastest way to earn moneh

Comment

Nah I dont love it xD... Its my suggestion to dont remove properties system cuz its the fastest way to earn moneh
                          Yeah man but i'm understanding your point, but why u even want to earn money like that i mean what can u do with money lol in GamerX. It will be fun if you can purchase your own house having interiors in that. When players will work hard to earn cash, when it will be having worth etc.

I have seen these both suggestions in different server, and i really liked it not just me players like it. Because trust me when things have worth that's fun but if you say "Don't remove property system it's easy Money" Tell me what can you do with that money?

basically i want things here should have worth like money etc, so people will try their best to earn these things as it will give them a purpose or kind of fun as they will try their best to purchase best houses etc, i don't just want houses or want just money as worth i guess but for now i guess "Having a house System and CNR Minigame" is not bad idea.

You would have liked these both things too if you would have seen it bruh, but i guess you have not seen these things but anyways obviously everyone has their own view/thinking. But atleast from my point of view these 2 suggestions are good.

Comment

I do not like the idea of removing the properties, also making money is easy, but it is not so useful in the game.

In addition there are many events available on the server to add a ''Cops and Robbers'', I really do not like the idea, I'm sorry.

Comment

katkatbo bzaf a drari mafiach li 9ra hadchi kaml -_- abchwya kola wahed ykteb kelma htal jouj baraka a sahbi trajlo chwya
                              l9itona mafahminch bzf wlito baghin t3ayro b lenglais anched chi wahed fikom ansalkho ana kangul likom ... !
                              enjoy its an usefull idea

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X