Suggestion for Duels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Duels

Hello everyone! This is not much, the only suggestion is to add the duel time.. like this:

* Churre (ID:9) won their duel (/duel) against GXTempNameID26 (ID:26) with 153.00 hp left in 6.252 seconds!

I really want this to be added

i've been thinking about this before, anyways it's good idea
    wanted to add something if this got accepted
    about duel records in /top10 list
    and of course every gun got their record
    Last edited by Golden_eyes; 02-01-18, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
      i've been thinking about this before, anyways it's good idea
      wanted to add something if this got accepted
      about duel records in /top10 list
      and of course every gun got their record
      I think records would be useless, there are hackers that use rapidfire/aimbot

Comment

yeah i agree to add it because why not ?

also the duel records sounds good but as force mentioned there are hackers with aimbot and can win duels easily and quickly and then admins gotta deal with a lot of records which one is hacked which is not so idk

Comment

This is a good suggestion, it would be interesting, I support

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post

I think records would be useless, there are hackers that use rapidfire/aimbot
            Your suggestion isnt usefull too, dont matter if you win the duel in 1 second or in 5 minutes. If you suggestion be accepted, the one from Golden_eyes would be accepted too

Comment

of course it should be a way to delete hacked records just like races and other /challenge records

and yeah, the record won't be deleted if the player we think he use cheat to get that record isn't kicked/banned
              if he quit the game it's up to admins to delete or keep the record

after some months it would be easier to check hacked records, all records will be close to each other

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
                of course it should be a way to delete hacked records just like races and other /challenge records

and yeah, the record won't be deleted if the player we think he use cheat to get that record isn't kicked/banned
                if he quit the game it's up to admins to delete or keep the record

after some months it would be easier to check hacked records, all records will be close to each other
                Well... If records could save, I would like the records only saved for registered players

Comment

i think its a good suggestion but what if the duels least for mints will be mints also added !
                  If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.sana View Post
                    i think its a good suggestion but what if the duels least for mints will be mints also added !
                    of course yes

Comment

Good idea +1

Comment

Well I agree to adding the time after winning a duel since, it could help in catching obvious cheaters as well, and also add a bit more taste in duels knowing the time taken after the countdown.. as to adding them to records, it's -1 from me there's already lots of hackers in racers and it takes a while till their record is gone.. Even look at challenges records, hackers on the leaderboards for months now so I think it would just add unnecessary hassle

Comment

Wouldn't really mind if such idea is added, it's not that important, more like an ornamental addition. Anyway, of course DM-ers would appreciate such thing.

Comment

Adding how much a duel has longed is not a bad suggestion at all, in fact it won't affect anything, but for the second suggestion which Golden eyes has suggested, i don't really think it's a good idea. First of all it will just create more work for admins to do, and that is clearing hacked records, and of course not to mention when a player leaves the server right after the duel starts or when a player types /k to kill himself; in that case it will show that the other player has won their duel with 200hp in 2 secs or less than that, of course that will be weird and an admin will have to clear that record as it wasn't done fairly. Moreover, it can be abused in such different ways as i mentioned before, like telling your friend to kill himself right after the duel starts, or just telling him to stand still without moving so that you can kill him in a short period of time.
                            So my idea from all this is that i got no problem with the first suggestion, but i disagree with adding a records list as I've already explained the reasons above.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X