This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godmode

Stop fucking killing/trying to kill Trusted Players with godmode on.

They have it on for a fucking reason.

Why there isn't a rule for killing TPs with godmode on? TPs put it on for the same reason admins do, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE FUCKING KILLED RIGHT NOW!

Make a rule not to kill TPs with godmode on.

Old Rule: 2.2 Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Old Rule Translated: 2.2 Do not annoy admins, this includes killing us with a chainsaw or knife while we have godmode enabled, as well as pestering us when building objects.

New Rule: 2.2 Do not annoy players, this includes killing them with a chainsaw, knifes and/or weapons bugs while they have godmode enabled, as well as pestering them when building objects.

''But we need kills bla bla bla!''

And your 9 year old brain thinks ''durrr lets kill the player with godmode on durrr!''

???

You only do it to disrespect the player. No other reason.

We even got shitty Trusted Players who do it...

Once again, you only do it to disrespect the player.

If this doesn't get made a rule I will end up demoted/banned for torturing a player who does this.

Not the nicest post, but these morons piss me off. I'm tired of fucking morons trying to kill you with chainsaw/knife/cbug when you are chilling with /gm on...

Every fucking day they do it. Even Pedro told some to fucking stop but the morons keep doing it.

I guess Pedro is talking to a wall...

Continue, Pedro...

Will stay out of game for few hours...

/setrage declanisking 0

Declan.

I really agree with what you said above, and i completely understand that the rule which says that "you can not kill admins with chainsaw while they"re having gm on.....", should be applied on Tps as well, as they do have gm on for a reason as you said, and the reason why is that you guys don't want to get annoyed while doing your stuffs, so i got no problem with updating that rule.
    Last edited by Solaimane; 03-01-18, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I agree with what you want to suggest too, admins are not special players or anything - the rule makes it sound like admins work super hard and get killed - When in reality admins use /spec when checking reports (which is their main GamerX work), so I see no point in this rule as admins don't have work that involves standing around a highly populated DM zones with GM on.

You were mapping, and you had /gm on - it is there for a reason - because you do NOT want to be killed while mapping. The existing rule is also for that purpose, but applies only to admins, so as you suggested it should be changed to ANY player who has /gm on, should not be killed. Level 1's are granted GM if they have a very good reason, TP's use it if they do not want to DM and same with admins, I see no harm in setting this rule so that it applies to everyone.

PS. Holy crap Declan, you earn yourself a savage badge.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
        I really agree with what you said above, and i completely understand that the rule which says that "you can not kill admins with chainsaw while they"re having gm on.....", should be applied on Tps as well, as they do have gm on for a reason as you said, and the reason why is that you guys don't want to get annoyed while doing your stuffs, so i got no problem with updating that rule.
        X2, reasons above

Comment

I don't know If you made that meme about me when I was killing C_IsForCookie when he/she had godmode on, If yes, I was doing it becuase there were no players to kill, not at /ga or spawn zones, they were on vehicles and it's almost impossible to kill them when they are in vehicles

First, he started started shooting me, so I joined DMing him/her, after some minutes, he toggled godmode on and I was like "omg he toggled gm on.. whatever I will keep killing him as there's no rule that disallow us to kill TPs with GM on", I did it when he/she ended my 150+ ks and ye I got angry because it's not easy to get it xD... and he did it many times, it was suddenly, since he/she never killed me, he/she was only doing it when I had killstreaks, maybe because he/she wanted to end it? or maybe becuase he/she didn't know who was me because of change name? idk, but it was annoying that he was going to kill me whenever I had killstreaks, not in other moments,,, And that's how everything started

On topic, yes, I agree with your suggestion
          Last edited by Churre; 04-01-18, 12:49 AM.

Comment

+1 agree with you .

Comment

Updated the rule so that it includes all players.

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...23-rule-update

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X