Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veh disable

Hello guys
    i want to suggest that some vehicles like the water throwing vehicle should be banned at RedZones because there so annoying when a person tries to kill a player
    some player start throwing water on them believe me their so annoying i don't suggest to remove it from the server just disable at Redzones
    Thank You
    If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

This doesn't happen often here, but if you see anyone doing it, kindly use /report + i don't think it is THAT important or necessary to remove it from redzones
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

but marium admins can't always be online ! right
      If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

As you can see, at /rules there's a rule that says that using water tanks is not allowed in red zones, so as Marium said, If you see someone doing it, report him

Also removing water tanks usage in red zones would make confussions at /l 69, becuase there is allowed, and If you try it there, you won't be able to do it since that's a part of the red zone

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
          Also removing water tanks usage in red zones would make confussions at /l 69, becuase there is allowed, and If you try it there, you won't be able to do it since that's a part of the red zone
          No, it's not.

And this is a good idea.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

No, it's not.

And this is a good idea.
            Are you saying that water tanks at /l 69 it's not allowed? If you meant that, now I'm really confused... Once I reported a player for using water tanks in red zone, when he was at /l 69, that was after weapon bugs were allowed there, so Left replied me saying that it's not abuse, I don't remember well what he told me, but I understood that water tanks were allowed at /l 69

Comment

This, rc-cars and big planes. I support that all those vehicles to be blocked from be spawned at redzones (like it happens when you try to spawn a Hydra or a Jetpack)

Comment

Originally posted by Devon View Post
                Hello guys
                i want to suggest that some vehicles like the water throwing vehicle should be banned at RedZones because there so annoying when a person tries to kill a player
                some player start throwing water on them believe me their so annoying i don't suggest to remove it from the server just disable at Redzones
                Thank You
                I think that vehicles with water and planes should be banned or limited access to the red line and that if the line was transferred by the vehicle, the vehicle automatically disappeared to prevent the player from interfering with other players

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X