Trusted Player Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Information

Nowadays most players want to know how to become a Trusted player in Gamerx.

With this, these players will always want to know how to achieve this.

But when they ask someone inside the server, they receive the following response:

Then some admins respond:

However when the player types (/TPINFO) it is not shown how to become a Trusted Player. It just shows what a TP can do (enable GODMODE for example).

So my suggestion is:
    Edit text that appears when a player types (/TPINFO) inserting the basic requirements as:
    1. Have at least 100 hours spent on the server.
    2.To be registered in the Forum.
    3.Good behavior.
    4.Be Helpful in-game and forum (reporting and helping new players).

It would be better If it's added as it is in the forums, like this

Primary Requirements
    • You must have been registered ingame for at least one and a half months, and have played frequently
    • You must have been registered on the forums for at least one month, and have made some proper contributions
    • You must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with (you can see your online time using the /track or /track2 command in-game)

Secondary Requirements:
    • You should have been following our server, forum and IRC rules. Moreover, you must be willing to agree on and follow the Trusted Player rules (in case you get accepted) (Here add a link for gamerx rules, or the steps to get in gamerx rules thread)
    • You should have a good behavior in general
    • You should be reasonably helpful in-game and on the forums (which includes helping players, reporting, ...)
    • You should be registered and reasonably active on IRC
    • You should at least understand the most basic English
    I think it would be better to understand If it's like that since that's all they must know :P

And ye, many players applies on Forums without reading requirements or sometimes with wrong application format because /tpinfo tells you that you have to apply in the Forums to become a Trusted Player, nothing about reading requirements... so If what you said is added, appications without meeting requirements would decrease a lot :P
    Last edited by Churre; 26-01-18, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Agreed, Rick can look into adding this perhaps. Also Churre, I don't think that much detail is required, what Gengar mentioned is enough, and there should be text written at the bottom saying "Visit forums for further details on how to get Level 2". This will attract more people to our forums.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I like this idea many of the times players are too lazy to check these things that what is needed to become a Trusted Player. Sometime some players are too newbies or you can say noob or not so knowledgble, they can't even find the requirements topic that how to be a Trusted Player. It happend many of times with me when players were sending Private Messages to me, that how to be a Trusted Player, and when i say to them read /tpinfo then it's more problems because they cannot even find the Requirements topic so they starts sending more Private Messages give us link where it is etc. So i also liked this a brief information is sufficient when we type /tpinfo there should be Requirements and some features of Trusted Player Status.

So when the players will read that information they will get excited as Eliteus said. So it's very much needed i feel and you picked a good thing Gengar and obviously in the end there should be text to visit forums for more info etc as Eliteus said. So i liked this idea /tpinfo should be updated.

Comment

yeah i agree with that idea ,

i mean the players who asks for how to be a TP don't get exactly what they wanted to know , the info in /tpinfo isn't enough ,, and most of them is lazy to check the forums

so adding this would help them a lot ... and no need to add all the primary and secondary requirements imo , just the ones Gengar mentioned above

Comment

nice idea but why did you shit on my help smh
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
              nice idea but why did you shit on my help smh
              hehehehe wasnot my intention but ....

Comment

uhm..
                http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...command-tpinfo

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
                  as you can see at Pacific's post most of the replies is negative.
                  But now almost 100 per cent agree with this suggestion

Even if it has already been suggested, it is always good to discuss issues already created.

Some players who for some reason voted "no" for the suggestion Now they are voting YES for being more informative for new players.

If this topic is a problem, I can ask to block this topic.
                  But let the administrators take that suggestion into consideration.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post
                    as you can see at Pacific's post most of the replies is negative.
                    I don't know why everyone hates me :c

Anyway, as you could see in my suggestion, I totally agree with this for a long time (some replies on my thread were too rude smh)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X