less or one spawnzone [Gamemode]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• less or one spawnzone [Gamemode]

Hi everyone, i'm not sure if it's already been suggested before.

Sad to see it barely reaches above 50 players now (i know most samp players went to GTA5/Pubg).. I suggest for one spawnzone like SF airport so there will be more people in one place and it will be more fun..

Also if you can add a survival event like pubg(don't have to use whole SA map) it's going to be great. #SorryForNotExplaningWell #AnyOpinionsAccepted
    Last edited by iceCube; 31-01-18, 05:26 AM.

Originally posted by iceCube View Post
    Hi everyone, i'm not sure if it's already been suggested before. Sad to see it barely reaches above 50 players now.
    I don't think so infact the truth is we normally have 50 to 60 players. Which is a good thing, so i don't feel we should be sad. Yeah that's different thing we are not reaching above 100 like before. But still we are alive in SA-MP, the reason why i'm saying this there are many old servers and on Hosted Tab. But the servers are empty so i feel if we are still getting normally 50 to 60 players it's a good thing we should not be sad.

I suggest for one spawnzone like SF airport so there will be more people in one place and it will be more fun..
    Well i don't find any harm in this SF Airport is a famous place in GamerX. We should make a good spawn point at SF Airport with obviously good objects it will be nice. Furthermore i want there should be one more class in GamerX with some new colour. Players who choose this class will spawn at SF Airport. A new class with a spawn point of SF Airport with some beautiful objects sounds cool. SF Airport is one of the most famous areas in GamerX. If these features gets added the SF Airport will shine more with more people so i feel it should be added with the class and things i mentioned.

Also if you can add a survival event like pubg(don't have to use whole SA map) it's going to be great.
    Well about this i don't really have idea about this because i have not tried the PUBG myself. So i will not comment on this. Anyways so this is my views on your suggestion.

Comment

i agree with what Muaaz said ,

and btw about the PUBG , Rick already said he's working on a PUBG event and probably gonna add it to the server as soon as its ready

Comment

I think the spawnzone idea can cause some problems, as most people try to spawn in peace and if there are alot of people in only just one area, their chances of spawning in peace will decrease so i think it will be really annoying for some people to get killed as soon as they spawn. And about the pubg rick's working on it (As kakashi said) so we can leave it there. Tbh i never really played pubg as i don't know about it i'm not gonna state anything about it. (/\_/\)
        People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

About the first option something is not clear

With "just a single spawn" you suggest that after a player chooses their class and press "SPAWN" it will be spawned at the same point as well as anyone who chooses other class options?

An example:

I choose "bar girl" because I prefer the deagle-sawnsoff-tec9 weapons.

And my friend chooses worker because he prefers Deagle-ak47-shovel.
          Even though they both choose different classes they will be spawned in the same place? (/ GA as you said)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X