This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /Elpo

Hi guys i think that it's frustrating to type /Epo <ID> again again, so i suggest a command to make it easier
    /Elpo: Edit last player object
    Or
    /Editlastplayerobject

It will be easy to type Elpo instead of epo this epo that. And sometimes /so2 fails to catch up smaller objects in a place which is also a problem for me.

Thanks
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Let's assume that you will create 2 stairs

In the first stair you use (/STAIR) and then you use (/EPO) to edit, correct?

Now you will create the second ladder, and again (/STAIR) and then (/EPO).

Even if you use (/ELPO) or (/EPO) you will have to repeat them over and over again.

In my point of view even though this command is added you will have to repeat it and repeat it every time you edit the last object.

By the way:

It is not necessary to have to type the / EPO command every time.

If you press T and then UPARROW will appear the last text that you typed. Example: You just edited the player object number 5 (/EPO 5) but now you need to re-edit it, if you press T and uparrow the (/EPO 5) apears again.

Comment

yep i agree with this suggestion

it'd be easier if we can edit the last object we edited instead of typing the id of the object over and over ( even tho i barely do something with objects :P )

+1

Originally posted by GenGar View Post
      Let's assume that you will create 2 stairs

In the first stair you use (/STAIR) and then you use (/EPO) to edit, correct?

Now you will create the second ladder, and again (/STAIR) and then (/EPO).

Even if you use (/ELPO) or (/EPO) you will have to repeat them over and over again.

i didn't get your point to be honest ,,

like when you type /stair , "if the cmd of the suggestion gets added" just use /elpo to edit it

and if you make another /stair , "the /elpo" gonna edit the second one you made

Last edited by Kakashi; 01-02-18, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
        yep i agree with this suggestion

it'd be easier if we can edit the last object we edited instead of typing the id of the object over and over ( even tho i barely do something with objects :P )

+1

i didn't get your point to be honest ,,

like when you type /stair , "if the cmd of the suggestion gets added" just use /elpo to edit it

and if you make another /stair , "the /elpo" gonna edit the second one you made
        You may have noticed that the reason why Marium made this suggestion was that it was tired of having to repeat the EPO command every time to edit an object.

But even if this command suggested by Marium is added. She would have to repeat every time she creates a new object.

Got it?

I will use the STAIR command again to explain better:

Marium created STAIR and edited with (/EPO).

After that she decided to create a new object (STAIR is just an example could be another object like / PIPE or / RUNWAY).

But she does not want to use or have to repeat the (/EPO) command because she would have to check the ID to edit

Would she use (/ELPO) correct?

Then she would have to repeat the same command (/ELPO) every time until the map was finished.
        That is, even if Marium gets tired of using (/EPO) and decides to use (/ELPO) it will have to repeat and repeat, no matter what the command.

I'm not against Marium's suggestion. There is a good point of view within it.

Example:

I'm creating a map for (/HP)

I'm already in object number 150 and I'm with (/TSO) enabled.

Sometimes if you have (/TSO) enabled the IDs will apear randomly, not in ascending order.

Here's a video proving this:

In this case the command /ELPO would be very useful and easy to edit the last object created and editing it directly

Comment

As you can see i didn't said i have to use "Epo" again and again, i said i have to type "Epo <ID> " again & again. Sometimes you forget the pob id and you have to scroll up again to get it and Well, it's just like /dlpo or /glpo so instead of using /dpo or /gpo there are commands to edit the last one so i think the /elpo command should be added too.
          Last edited by Marium; 09-02-18, 03:54 PM.
          People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

in this case the command /ELPO would be very useful and easy to edit the last object created and editing it directly
            yeah thats what i meant , the cmd gonna make editing the objects easier and you dont have to check the ID of the last object you created , you can just type /ELPO and start editing it

Comment

If the command become added in future, it will be very useful. However, it is not a necessary command, because, as Gengar explained, if you want to edit the last object you created, you will just have its id on your chat. If you though you haven't, you can use /npo and /glpo to check its id to use at /epo (and use uparrow to edit again if player needs to).

Useful if added but not really necessary. I'm neutral on this (but inclined to support)

Comment

Anyone here know /lapo command by the way?

Using /tso giving random id: to be exact that streamed object nearby takes same space with player object and therefore the ids will be taken, when you normally have player objects with starting id 1, then the second object id is 10, it means there are 8 streamed objects streamed in for you. Ofcourse, this is relative between the players, so don't be surprised if you and other player got different object ids, high chance that you will get same id is when you both are loading them when in same spot. They are still numbered orderly.

For the suggestion itself since /lapo is possible, then this would be useful for lazy people or people who want to build object faster.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X