Chainsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainsaw

I just think chainsaw is too annoying beside adding some rules try to remove it from the game and let it be only possible for admins and TP*s

Originally posted by GangsterZz View Post
    I just think chainsaw is too annoying beside adding some rules try to remove it from the game and let it be only possible for admins and TP*s

You think that the chain saw is removed for ordinary players?

Comment

Yeah...

Comment

Using Chainsaw to kill someone is the same thing like If you kill a player with any weapon.. they will always die, so there's no problem with chainsaw, yeah, it's annoying sometimes but why removing it? it's part of dming on the server, and you can use it to kill beats

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
          Using Chainsaw to kill someone is the same thing like If you kill a player with any weapon.. they will always die, so there's no problem with chainsaw, yeah, it's annoying sometimes but why removing it? it's part of dming on the server, and you can use it to kill beats

I agree with Churre.
          Sometimes it can really hurt a player, but it's an integral part of the game.Although he would not have to fight against the opponent with a deagle and that at the very end of the fight he took out a chain saw and killed you.

Comment

Yeah I know but still it is annoying and only Tp and admins should have it

Comment

Yeah I know but still it is annoying and only Tp and admins should have it
              Why only TPs and Admins? TPs and Admins will be the ones who will be able to use it? that's a lot of advantage

Comment

Lmao, so you want to remove chainsaw just because you find it annoying. Fair enough then some day you will say oh this Deagle is so annoying, players with C-Bug kill so quickly. This sawn-off is also annoying as it also kill players so quickly that 2 shots and all etc.

In my opinion, that is bullshit lol just because you find it annoying, you want to remove it. You want that only for TP's and Admins. Why? TP's are not so special players, we are like you with some additional features nothing else. So Admins and tps will have advantage like this i guess.

Oh wait it is already bullshit this suggestion doesn't require that much to write. This should not be much complicated, it should be simple. Ok so keeping it simple in easy words fam it's the part of the game, and It should not be removed.

EVEN IF YOU FIND IT ANNOYING DEAL WITH IT!

Thats my view.
                Last edited by Muaaz; 09-02-18, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Why only TPs and Admins? TPs and Admins will be the ones who will be able to use it? that's a lot of advantage
                  he meant that only tps and admins can have it, just like /fe (fire extinguisher) and they are not allowed to use it against other players

Comment

Whatever dude calm down I just wanted to see what you all think

Yeah golden that is what I think need some new command and only that they use it between eachother TPs and admins.

Comment

I think it's nonsense. Annoying? Yeh pretty much a lot of times, but a lot of things are annoying (speedboost) and yet they should not be removed from normal players. Unfair I think, I disapprove. Just pay attention to avoid chainsaw annoyers (btw if you are racing, making pobs, etc, you can report them)

Comment

Of course, he thought that the chainsaw was removed for the usual player as well as the command / fe. And that motor chain saw and fire extinguisher can only be used by TP and admins.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X