Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Rules

My suggestion is:

That as more and more players appear who violate the basic rules that are for example;
    use /healme in fight , use /rocket in red zone , spam big air plane in red zone , use tp in fight , db in red zone ....

That the rules that are most often violated are displayed on the player's screen for example in the lower corner , that the player would be warned about the rules that are often violated on time it's like we all know a lot of players do not even read /rules before they start to play or are simply not interested in rules , I think that this will reduce the number of players who violate these basic rules will be warned in time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, are you suggesting that the /warn command be implemented?
    If so:
    Example: You have been warned by admin Random for using rockets in spawn zone.

But it is not the case, for things like evading, or using weapons bugs in red zone is reason for jail.

The / warn command would be like '' You have been warned by admin Random for misuse of /report command 1/3, when the 3 warns are met, it is automatically kicked.
    It can also be warn for bothering in Goo Hunt, for disturbing races, insulting someone with a command such as: /jordif *ckyou, or also for using cars in /hp

I hope you have understood this little observation

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post
      My suggestion is:

That as more and more players appear who violate the basic rules that are for example;
      use /healme in fight , use /rocket in red zone , spam big air plane in red zone , use tp in fight , db in red zone ....

That the rules that are most often violated are displayed on the player's screen for example in the lower corner , that the player would be warned about the rules that are often violated on time it's like we all know a lot of players do not even read /rules before they start to play or are simply not interested in rules , I think that this will reduce the number of players who violate these basic rules will be warned in time.
      I cannot understand what you are trying to suggest. Please give a bit more detail so we can understand what you are trying to say. I'm not going to reply here with "So you mean this? or this?"

Instead of saying that i will say explain this thing yourself, and try to keep it simple as it will be much better.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 26-02-18, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I wanted to say that it would be better if the rules that are most often violated are placed on the screen of a player type, as in the lower part of the screen it is written / v1- / v17, as everyone knows that most players do not read the rules before entering the game.

Of course, this rules can be set out here that I have stated, and also the rules given by the Jordi
        Last edited by Nikola._; 26-02-18, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

I cannot understand what you are trying to suggest. Please give a bit more detail so we can understand what you are trying to say. I'm not going to reply here with "So you mean this? or this?"

Instead of saying that i will say explain this thing yourself, and try to keep it simple as it will be much better.
          His suggestion is basically to put a message on the screen like foot textdraw saying showing to all players some of the rules of gamerx.

Example : Dont use rockets at redzone or Dont use 2shot at redzone... etc.

Like the (\EVENT) or (\JOIN) text

Comment

I don't think this is necessary, as we already have /thtt, it doesn't display all the time, but still it's useful enough. It displays "Read rules to avoid getting punished" I think this will be better if the "read rules" textdraw will be displayed more, as I don't really see it getting displayed too often.
            People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

This is unneccessary, our screen already got enough textdraws. About the rulebreaking, I doubt that will help much and scripting it will take time. In my opinion server doesn't need such secondary command.

Comment

It looks like me batcold , it seems they did not realize that it's obvious that there are too many texts on the screen, but there are no concrete ones that break into the rules that are most often violated You think everyone is watching the rules , of course not watching them, and this will look at them, will they be shown at the bottom of the screen, and most will see the rules already printed on the screen than they will knock / rules

Comment

we can tell the new players To Read /rules if we see them breaking it or warn them to Stop Breaking it that's the best way some new players can read /rules and still Breaking the Rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Zookie View Post
                    we can tell the new players To Read /rules if we see them breaking it or warn them to Stop Breaking it that's the best way some new players can read /rules and still Breaking the Rules.
                    We do it all the time.But like this we should not talk to them, would they have already written the rules on the screen.

Comment

We do it all the time.But like this we should not talk to them, would they have already written the rules on the screen.
                      the best way is to report them then admin Warns them
                      we can tell them to Read rules but they will ignore it.
                      so no way, if we make textdraw or anything they will break it

Comment

My suggestion is:

yes its abused man used /rocket in red zone or /healme , /tele in combat for escape dead

Comment

The message text? It's not hard to add, it's not a bad idea.
                          It's not effective, an effective system would be detective and preventive, which is a little bit difficult to make.
                          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                            The message text? It's not hard to add, it's not a bad idea.
                            It's not effective, an effective system would be detective and preventive, which is a little bit difficult to make.
                            I know but I should try with these messages.

Comment

Many of the times it happens that a new player joins in the server, and starts playing. Then they start asking the commands from the players, despite them being shown in foot textdraw.

Scripting it is not hard at all but it's pretty useless because players will continue to break rules and need to be told to read /rules.

NEGATIVE

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X