Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote

I think there should be a vote command only for trusted players (/tpvote or just /vote) it should be for kicking players.When you enter server at late night there are a lot of annoying hackers walking aroud and there is no admins so I suggest that tps use /vote command to vote for a kick of that player and also dont make it possible to other tps to vote for a kick only players.I dont know how much votes should be for a kick but I think 5 is good because mostly it happens late night so there are not much players to make a vote

Well, if you report 5 time a hacker it already automatically gets kicked i guess so i don't think any additional command such as /vote or /tpvote is needed.

Furthermore, just wanted to say Trusted Players are like normal players they will never get commands to punish players as they are not admins. I'm just telling. I hope you got the answer.

Comment

No need for that actually , if a player gets reported 5 times , they will get kicked automatically.

also about your suggestion ,,, in late time i don't think you can find 5 tps online

Comment

Suggested dozen of times, denied dozen of times. Managements don't wanna to give such a power (kicking) to TPs and I agree.

Anyway, as have been told, +5 /report's can kick a player, so it is the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GangsterZz View Post
          I think there should be a vote command only for trusted players (/tpvote or just /vote) it should be for kicking players.When you enter server at late night there are a lot of annoying hackers walking aroud and there is no admins so I suggest that tps use /vote command to vote for a kick of that player and also dont make it possible to other tps to vote for a kick only players.I dont know how much votes should be for a kick but I think 5 is good because mostly it happens late night so there are not much players to make a vote

I agree with others.We tp players are the same as ordinary players,and I do not think it's necessary to punish someone.it is enough for the player to report several times and he will receive a penalty.Also another difficulty is that in the evenings there are not so many TP players in the game, perhaps only 2 3 TP players
          Last edited by Nikola._; 12-03-18, 07:39 PM.

Comment

First of all, a Trusted Player is NOT an Admin to be able to punish a player, and yeah, sometimes there are many rulebreakers/hackers at late night (happened to me thousand of times) and there's nothing you can do, as you know, If the player is registered, you can make a video and report the player on Forums.

Trusted Players are just players that are trusted by Admins with some extra privileges, not moderators or administrators.

If player is not registered, you can just ignore those rulebreakers, and do something else than be doing something that makes the player cheat or rulebreak, that's what I do when there's no admin online.

Suggestions like this one has been suggested a lot of times, just like suggestion on where they suggest to give Trusted Players te posibility to jail players, and those suggestions got denied many times because as I said, we are just players that got Admins' trust, so we got some extra privileges, but we are NOT admins to punish them.

Comment

5 report's can kick the hacking players, If there is no admins online.
              Also Admin level 3 only can kick not ban so tps can't use CMD to kick!.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X