X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Races [ Gamemod ]

Hello..
    Here i'm Suggestion you for a new Command which is : /races
    Ok that cmd enable the player to check the next following races respectively and allow him to see all the races names and the car used on
    Ex : LSSTrees..........1.59min.........Sultan
    Name of the race | Time (Min) | Car
    For the time countdown is Down
    Also it's Helpful For admins if player asked to load race with a car ( Elegy exmpl) So admin just use that cmd to see the races with that car
    I Hope You Like it

Hmmm in my point of view I don't see that useful... Admins still can use their load race command to load a race with an specific vehicle, for example If they use their command /loadrace Sultan, a race with the name "Sultan" will be loaded, and of course with that vehicle becuase I don't think that a race with name Sultan would have another vehicle...

Also because no one asks for a race with an specific vehicle, when they ask for races, they just mention a race name that they know.. They never ask Admins something like this: "admin can you load a race with ngr500 vehicle?".. I think sometimes it happens, but in that cases the just do the thing I told you that it's loading a race with the name of the vehicle, but as almost no one makes that type of questions, the suggestion you made would be useful just for you

That's just my point of view!
    Last edited by Churre; 23-03-18, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Also because no one asks for a race with an specific vehicle, when they ask for races, they just mention a race name that they know.. They never ask Admins something like this
      That's just my point of view![/QUOTE]

Festival Thanks for your Opinion.. " no one is asking for a race with a specific vehicle" : Because Nowadays no buddy is racing.. You see only 3 players or less And I'm thinking of something else.. What if the sever reaches +200 player base in the next month or next year .. in that case there would be many players love to race And in the system of racing you see that the race of infernus ( exmpl ) repeat many times like 6 or more with cmd /races the player will be able to check how many race with a specific car is coming to make it easier for plsyers and helpful for admins so plsyers won't ask them

Comment

Here you can see all the names for the races in GamerX: http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/RaceFiles.txt
        Granted, you can't see the times or vehicles used in the races in this list, however some races have vehicles included in their names. Press ctrl+f->NRG for example

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

they will ask for races so we can tell them to check /racehelp because no one asks for a race with an specific vehicle and i see some players says 1 2 3 go that's mean they are racing with any vehicles they want nrg,infernus etc. but they just ask for Countdown.

Comment

Good idea, maybe can be made in web.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              Good idea, maybe can be made in web.
              Thanks

Comment

You can not know whichever race is going to be loaded next unless it is being loaded by an administrator. The script goes through all the available races, and decides to choose randomly. For your suggestion to work, the next race (whichever it is going to be) needs to assigned in a variable (so the server knows which one to load and can show it in the command)

It is scriptable, but not really worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
                  You can not know whichever race is going to be loaded next unless it is being loaded by an administrator. The script goes through all the available races, and decides to choose randomly. For your suggestion to work, the next race (whichever it is going to be) needs to assigned in a variable (so the server knows which one to load and can show it in the command)
                  That's wrong, the auto load race comes from rotation set by admin and the script can know it.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

That means,the variable I'm mentioning is already present
                    In that case, the suggestion gets my POSITIVE because I don't see anything wrong with the suggestion

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X