Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Suggestion

Hello everyone,
    i was thinking to make an Fortnite event or Pubg it will be Awesome.
    Vote please

Originally posted by Zookie View Post
    Hello everyone,
    i was thinking to make an Fortnite event or Pubg it will be Awesome.
    Vote please
    We already have some events like fortnite, For squad ther is LSS - Last Squad Standing. And for Solo, There is LMS - Last Man Standing. It would be nice if we get a event like another mode of 2 players in a team (Duo). (And to be honest, I don't know anything about pubg..)

Whatever, which makes excitement to players can be added also our player count will increase on seeing such intresting events like BreakingTheGlass,LSS,CTF etc. So I hope we'll soon get some new events!

Comment

i mean we will make 2 Teams example 1 Red and 1 Blue then the event will be in airport or someplace can take some of planes then we must have /para in the Event to go to The other Team Area To kill them. and we should have planes for the both Team

Comment

Originally posted by Zookie View Post
        i mean we will make 2 Teams example 1 Red and 1 Blue then the event will be in airport or someplace can take some of planes then we must have /para in the Event to go to The other Team Area To kill them. and we should have planes for the both Team
        A similar event already exists, but why not do another if you want to.It would be good to do something new.
        Good luck!

Comment

Hello Zookie, I heard about Rick was already working in a Pubg event, I'm not sure If they lied me :/ but that's what they told me!

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
            Hello Zookie, I heard about Rick was already working in a Pubg event, I'm not sure If they lied me :/ but that's what they told me!
            Hello Churre, i Hope, and i will make some Good events soon.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X