Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suggestion |Gamemod|

Hello guys.

I'm suggesting a similar thing that i saw in Fortnite , the suggestion is when someone is using /spec on you , it shows for you like that :

When 2 players are using /spec on you , it shows number 2 for you , behind that eye icon ... if 3 players , it shows 3 ... lol idk why im explaining it when its so easy to understand ..

So , idk if this is possible or no , but I think it will looks good if it will be added.

Regards , Kyoto.
    Last edited by KYOTO; 14-04-18, 12:01 AM.

This suggestion looks pretty much nice, even tho i'm not sure if it's possible to add that or not. Anyway, the thing is if this suggestion gets added it will make a little bit of problems especially for admins. Let's say for example there's a smart cheater who's playing hunger games and using some kind of cheats, so as soon as he sees someone spectating him, he'll instantly turn off his cheat and we won't have a chance to catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      This suggestion looks pretty much nice, even tho i'm not sure if it's possible to add that or not. Anyway, the thing is if this suggestion gets added it will make a little bit of problems especially for admins. Let's say for example there's a smart cheater who's playing hunger games and using some kind of cheats, so as soon as he sees someone spectating him, he'll instantly turn off his cheat and we won't have a chance to catch him.
      I forgot to mention that "if an admin is spectating the player , nothing will appear to the player".

Comment

Originally posted by KYOTO View Post

I forgot to mention that "if an admin is spectating the player , nothing will appear to the player".
        Anyways If someone is watching him, the cheater will think it's an admin or something, so he will turn off cheats

Pls don't tell me anything about this post, I know i've been banned and unfairly, so please don't tell me anything about what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
          That's why the distance feature from /TR got removed (You were able to check a player/TP/admin distance using /TR ID). So in this case wouldnot make sense add such thing.

Comment

Not needed. Also it will only create problems as people will know someone is watching them.

​​​​​​Specially Hackers. Also you said this:

Origanally posted by Kyoto
            Now tell me don't normal players spec each other?
            They do and when they will know someone is watching them. If they are hackers and they know about this thing.

They will use their cheats smartly, which is obviously more work for Admins specially if he is some aimbotter or something.

The best is this doesn't get added, as i said normal players also spec each other. Many times they want to get rulebreakers etc who do rulebreak etc but a bit smartly. Like for example rulebreakers who do rulebreaks when admins are not online. So when they will know someone is watching them.

They will act more smart.Thats my view.
            Last edited by Muaaz; 13-04-18, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
              Not needed. Also it will only create problems as people will know someone is watching them.

​​​​​​Specially Hackers. Also you said this:

Now tell me don't normal players spec each other?
              They do and when they will know someone is watching them. If they are hackers and they know about this thing.

They will use their cheats smartly, which is obviously more work for Admins specially if he is some aimbotter or something.

The best is this doesn't get added, as i said normal players also spec each other. Many times they want to get rulebreakers etc who do rulebreak etc but a bit smartly. Like for example rulebreakers who do rulebreaks when admins are not online. So when they will know someone is watching them.

They will act more smart.Thats my view.
              LMAO I thought dicreasing the hackers count in the server is the best thing ever ... cuz as u said this suggestion will make them scared to use their hacks when they see someone is spectating them.

Comment

LMAO I thought dicreasing the hackers count in the server is the best thing ever ... cuz as u said this suggestion will make them scared to use their hacks when they see someone is spectating them.
                ​​​​​​Erm what?

I don't think there is anything which is so confusing and which you cannot understand. Read my previous reply again carefully so you will know what I'm saying.

You are not decreasing hackers. But increasing admins work as they will use that stuff more smartly then which is obviously not a good thing (Specially if its a aimbotter).

EDIT: Also idk if it's even possible to add this thing maybe it can be didn't paid much attention on this thing. But this is not needed at all in my opinion, it's like inviting problems specially for admins. This should not be added in my opinion.
                Last edited by Muaaz; 14-04-18, 01:22 PM.

Comment

He meant if they see this eye they will turn off. Then after that eye disappears they will start their hacks again. It's just a EXTRA work for admins. I personally don't agree with this. Especially some smartass guys who use hacks only at times when admin don't pay attention.

Comment

Many hackers will not use their 'skills' as soon as they see someone watching them, which will create problems for administrators.They will not know whether the admin is watching him or some player which will simply be embarrassing for them to know that someone is watching them while using them hacks, and leave the server as soon as they see this eye, and will not be banned.

Comment

if your reason says "that will help and alert smart cheaters", then please think like this:
                      If there are more features like this added, wouldn't that make the smart cheaters having lower chance to be able to use cheat?

If the smart cheaters don't even have a single chance to toggle a cheat, then the admins don't even need extra work

For the idea itself, it's cool, it's technically possible, however the implementation may need to change the spectating system, which is to convert the logic and data from "players spectating on a target" into "target being spectated by players", because with the current implementation, the server need to count how many players who is spectating on a target. Just think as you ignoring individual player pm vs you ignoring all players pm

EDIT: people may start to compare this with /track distance which was removed.
                      The /track command tells you who spectate, if it's admin, once trusted player was complaining to an admin who was monitoring them. But this suggestion, it counts how many people are viewing them, regardless they are players or admins.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X