A really cool event idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really cool event idea!

Hello, you may not know me, but something huge has just come to my mind. How about an Olympic event? We'll do all the Olympic stuff and we can make our very own games for the server!
    Do not worry, I would take full responsibility for the event. What do you think?
    (If you wonder why I posted it here, I did because I saw that people don't take the event-suggestion section seriously)
    Last edited by Octrocipus; 22-04-18, 05:13 PM.

Originally posted by Octrocipus View Post
    Hello, you may not know me, but something huge has just come to my mind. How about an Olympic event? We'll do all the Olympic stuff and we can make our very own games for the server!
    Do not worry, I would take full responsibility for the event. What do you think?
    (If you wonder why I posted it here, I did because I saw that people don't take the event-suggestion section seriously)
    Maybe you can show us this in pictures, so it will be clear to everyone that you exactly wanted to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post

Maybe you can show us this in pictures, so it will be clear to everyone that you exactly wanted to make it.
      Wait, what?You can ask a few people who are in the server right now including the admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post

And yes as Nikola said you need to show us pictures of that event and give more info about your event

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post

And yes as Nikola said you need to show us pictures of that event and give more info about your event
          As I said, I'd like to see whether you will join or not. I will make everything once, there are enough people willing to participate.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X