Vote for Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Event

Hello Everyone ! I was thinking that sometimes admins are not in game or they are AFK and If we wanna play an event so admins are AFK/not in game ... So we can vote for an event like /votevent CTF and it will open a list of CTF's event and from there we can choose the event we wanna play ... And.... Main thing (5 VOTE TO A EVENT AND THE EVENT WILL BE LOADED AUTOMATICALLY) If a person vote for a event and left the game so The vote will be deleted automatically ..... If a event is already on then we cannot use the /votevent cmd .... Hope you like this suggestion
    Amazing_Guy
    ​​​​​Edit: We cannot vote for the same event again We have to wait 5 hours to vote for it again
    Last edited by AmazingGuy; 08-05-18, 09:14 AM.

Actually, this suggestion will be unfair for some players.. if they wanted to play LSS/HG and the votes are for CTF map the players will be angry and you can't know what they will do

Also no need for it because events are loading automatically,And if you want your favorite event you can ask from the active admins and if the admins are not there = no player there too like you are saying 20 player at night and no admin ? no this will not happens and you can't contact admins from IRC may they come
    Just have some patient that's my opinion
    Peace.

Comment

Already been suggested many times,

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-voting-system
      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...9-event-voting
      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-Event-system=

Search before posting

Comment

Suggested like million times use search first. Also pikachou is right (wow pikachou is becoming raichou now weldone) This post don't says anything its just posted million times ............

Comment

Even though it is suggested before its still good to give a reason if you agree or disagree, not to just say its posted before, since these posts are old and opinions do change.

I dont really agree with this suggestion because the event auto rotation already does its job. There are already so many good events on the rotation but no one plays them because everyone is addicted to maps but aren't open to new maps. With this system everyones gonna just keep playing shipctf and grc and thats really boring.

P.S. offtopic: Vishwajit: If you dont have anything to add to the post, don't post for no reason, All you said is what kakashi said and you said yeah pikachou is right, that was so useless.

Comment

Same event would be played again and again. No

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
              Same event would be played again and again. No
              Read it carefully

Comment

5 hours of no voting, is not it a little overrated?
                Imagine what would happen in the evening, when there is no admins and when there are very few players.
                they could only vote 1 event.
                I think this is a bad idea for many reasons listed above, I will not write them in my post so that they do not repeat them.
                So much of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing_Guy[BtK] View Post

Read it carefully
                  "edit"

and anyway your idea is terrible, autoload/rotation is there for what?
                  Last edited by Pacific; 09-05-18, 06:28 PM.

Comment

"P.S. offtopic: Vishwajit: If you dont have anything to add to the post, don't post for no reason, All you said is what kakashi said and you said yeah pikachou is right, that was so useless."

if you really think then ok . I only wanted to tell with some extra important stuff read it carefully to get it what i said 'this post dont says anything" read that? Its about my post that it not says anything anyway
                    Good Night

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post

if you really think then ok . I only wanted to tell with some extra important stuff read it carefully to get it what i said 'this post dont says anything" read that? Its about my post that it not says anything anyway
                      Good Night
                      "some extra important stuff" lmfao

Payrle is right you didn't add anything new , you just want to post to increase your posts and activity on forums to help you gettings TP even if it's uesless

anyway you are free to do whatever you like,, i was just saying

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X