X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP feature

Hi

Our Community got implemented with a new and usefull feature to prevent players abuse of teleport commands to avoid death.

That's a good step to prevent the teleport abuse.

Some players used the teleport to escape from a death during a combat (like a scared chicken).

But now this feature may prevent this.

Also, I personally noticed that this new feature doesnot only recognize teleport commands, but also recognize almost all commands

Like:

Commands to spawn weapons (rocket/sniper/grenade/bat/shovel/etc)
    Comands to load Holding Object (/lho /lhos /ho etc)

There are 2 examples here but there is more that i wont mention to dont make this post too long.

So i really dont know if the script is supposed to be like that (prevent all commands during an fight) Or supposed to block only teleport/spawncar commands.

If this be the case, i may suggest to make some exceptions to weapons, since there is not an valid explanation to a player avoid a death spawning weapons .(Except of the Parachute that can be used to avoid if the fight is on a high place like /L 1 OR /GB2).

PS.: The /LHOS may keep this way (blocked) since it can be abused to hide an player or give lags to an opponent.

Thanks in Advance.

+1 awesome i just spotted the PvP a day before yesterday (ason 31.05.18) i was thinking the same it didnt did that what you said! Nice suggestion! +999999!

Comment

About the sniper thing I already noticed, it happened to me many times since the feature was added

Also something that pisses me off, are the players that accept duels when they are in fight, they shouldn't be able to accept it, or players shouldn't be able to send duels If player is in combat. But If a player started making the duel when player joined in combat, then at the moment of sending duel, he should get a message like tihs "Player is in combat, you can't duel him now!"

Same thing with race/pursuit invitations, they shouldn't be able to send those invitations to a player If they are in combat, like I said, show a message "Player is in combat, you can't pursuit him now!" or "Player is in combat, you can't race him now!".. There were some players, that were really annoying, that type of players that start attacking you, and then, their friend sends pursuit to you, and yeah yeah we can do /ip or /ir to ignore races/pursuits, but come on, sometimes we forgot about it, race invitations are enabled whenever we relog..

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
        About the sniper thing I already noticed, it happened to me many times since the feature was added

Also something that pisses me off, are the players that accept duels when they are in fight, they shouldn't be able to accept it, or players shouldn't be able to send duels If player is in combat. But If a player started making the duel when player joined in combat, then at the moment of sending duel, he should get a message like tihs "Player is in combat, you can't duel him now!"

Same thing with race/pursuit invitations, they shouldn't be able to send those invitations to a player If they are in combat, like I said, show a message "Player is in combat, you can't pursuit him now!" or "Player is in combat, you can't race him now!".. There were some players, that were really annoying, that type of players that start attacking you, and then, their friend sends pursuit to you, and yeah yeah we can do /ip or /ir to ignore races/pursuits, but come on, sometimes we forgot about it, race invitations are enabled whenever we relog..
        +1 yes but it happened with me right today... i was figting with Tobby at RZ suddenly AimX sent me duel i was typing i pressed enter without seeing my screen and BOOM i was in duel he said wtf both churre and gengar are right +1

Comment

also it would be better if it gets automatically disabled just after killing a player

p.s: /ca does work while fight, it should be blocked too
          Last edited by Golden_eyes; 03-06-18, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Well i agree, however i think commands like /rocket /flamer and /grenade should stay blocked... Because player can kill themself with it and may upset the player that was fighting with (Most of time i saw). You can just stay away from fight until the time expire and get those weapons then return to the fight. Or prepare the guns before starting fight, so it give more challenges!
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X