Donator feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donator feature

I dnt knw if u guys like it or not but all i wanted to say that it would b great if our donors have some features like if the house icon for donors can be change in color if its possible.
    which look something like this:

Also they should have privilege to change their house interiors by type /houseinterior and dialog box will open from where they can choose interior:

HouseInterior 1

HouseInterior 2

HouseInterior 3

HouseInterior 4

HouseInterior 5

HouseInterior 6

HouseInterior 7

HouseInterior 8

HouseInterior 9

HouseInterior 10

Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post
    I dnt knw if u guys like it or not but all i wanted to say that it would b great if our donors have some features like if the house icon for donors can be change in color if its possible.

Also they should have privilege to change their house interiors by type /houseinterior and dialog box will open from where they can choose interior:

HouseInterior 1

HouseInterior 2

HouseInterior 3

HouseInterior 4

HouseInterior 5

HouseInterior 6

HouseInterior 7

HouseInterior 8

HouseInterior 9

HouseInterior 10
    That's good thing to make them special players

Comment

Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post

HouseInterior 1

HouseInterior 2

HouseInterior 3

HouseInterior 4

HouseInterior 5

HouseInterior 6

HouseInterior 7

HouseInterior 8

HouseInterior 9

HouseInterior 10
      I like your suggestion, maybe more players will want to donate!

A way it can work, would be /setpropertyinterior <PropertyID> <Interior ID, number, or whatever> (/spi) only for donators :P.. And yeah, of course the way of enter maybe make it /setpropertyentrance <PropertyID> (/spe) which would spawn that arrow of the entrance in front of you, and also /deletepropertyentrance <ProeprtyID> (/dpe) If the property entrance has been set in a wrong place.but making that cmd work only when property interior has been set.. And when other player buys the property, then rip interior set / entrace

This is just my idea xD idk if it looks a bit noob or something but If it can be improved then good, and If it looks like roleplay, then no.. Idk if that looks like roleplay because I never played a roleplay server lol

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X