• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions

Hi,

I have been thinking of some types of events which could bring fun;

1: Hide'n'Seek (HnS) event:

This event is played all over the world in real life (I guess) and you might know how this works, if you do not know, I will explain it;
    So, first of all, as usual, players will join this and nothing will happen just like in every event, and when the event starts, the players will have to hide somewhere, where they can not be found, and the seeker(s) will have find the hidden players, but, their map must be disabled so they can not find other players so easily or other players must be hidden just like in hunger games event.
    So, the seeker(s) of the event will be set by the creator of the event, max should be 2, so if there are low players in the event, they don't get found easily.

If anyone of you has got more information regarding this type of event, please post it.

Maps could be constructed for this event which have so many places for players to hide and it's a must.

And ofcourse, seeker(s) must have something with which, they will get other players, whom they found, eliminated. Like, infinite ammo of mini-gun or /respawn <PlayerID> command. Which will help the seeker(s) to eliminate other players and seekers would not have access to /pe but hidden players.

I'd prefer some interiors for a start of this kind of event. Like;

Jefferson motel - 2215.454833,-1147.475585,1025.796875 ID 15
    Meat factory - 963.418762,2108.292480,1011.030273 ID 1
    Planning department - 384.808624,173.804992,1008.382812 ID 3
    Area 51 - 223.431976,1872.400268,13.734375 ID 0
    Madd Dog's Mansion - 1267.663208,-781.323242,1091.906250 ID 5
    LV Police HQ - 288.745971,169.350997,1007.171875 ID 3
    Crack factory - 2543.462646,-1308.379882,1026.728393 ID 2

Post here more if you have.

2: Protect The President (PTP) event:

This event was hosted by a Trusted Player a year ago and many players showed interest in it, and many would remember it, ofcourse, it was fun.

So, this event works like; there must be attackers as well as protectors of the president. Their colors will be red, blue and black respectively so as to recognize.
    This event sounds like Siege/Attack-Defense event, doesn't it?
    So, all the participants will have vehicles and guns of their own (Like in Siege event). So, whoever kills the president, his/her team gets the reward and killer gets more reward than his team.

The president will be on Protector's side, ofcourse, and the protectors will protect the president from attackers killing him. And unlike in Siege event, Protectors will too, have vehicles with which, they can drive around the map, and for this, boundaries are must.

Just like in HnS event, if you have got more information, post it please.

Note: These events do not really need any kind of object-set-map, they are most likely to happen on roads/interiors.

3: Dodge The Shamal (DTS) event:

This event might be new to you as this is rarely played. I would like to suggest this so that it can be made common.

This event works like other events at the start, but after it starts, it works differently; there has to be 1 or 2 pilots of the shamal with 2 shamals, ofcourse, so that fun can be brought in it. When it is started, just like I said, pick 2 pilots or 1, and the guy has to fly the shamal over the participants and try to fall them off the map and other players have to prevent themselves from falling, like, trying to go away from the shamal when it comes near them. and the winner gets the prize of the event.

Note: This event too, does not need any kind of map, all this needs is a highest building with wide length/width where players can run freely.

4: Parkour:

So, this is just like race feature, but what is difference is this has to be done on foot rather than by vehicle. Maps have to be created by admins/players just like in race. And auto-load-parkour feature must be added so that admins do not get annoyed every time to load parkour.

5: Commands for challenges:

Yes, I highly recommend both, 3rd and 4th suggestions, for some purposes;

1: Parkour lovers will stay in the server, and enjoy joining parkours.
    2: There will be competition in parkours like in races.

3: Admins can host challenge-events but new-comers will join some another challenge rather than the hosted one, and it will lead to a mis-understanding. So, I suggest this to be added for event purpose.

I, however, also recommend to make a command for level 8+ admins, which will help them make a challenge-command and the developer(s) will not have to make a command in every update. And the command would work like, ex; /makechallengecommand (/mchc) and their position will be saved as the spawn point of the challenge. Ofcourse, they will also be asked to name the challenge, finish-point, where the check-point will be placed, and they will also be asked if they want to add vehicles in it or not.

6: Announcement on every event, race and parkour (If added):

Since there are low players in races as well as in events, I am suggesting this so that players can join events and I have seen more than 5 players join the event/race when an admin announces it. So, if this gets added, players will join the race/event and it will bring fun again.

I am also suggestion an announcement which could be in colors and the prize of the event/race in the announcement, e.g: Win ~b~/event ~w~to get ~g~EVENT-PRIZE
    For race; Win ~b~/race ~w~to get ~g~RACE-PRIZE.

I am not saying to add those announcements, I am just suggesting them, you could add different ones.

And if an admin loads an event, it gets infinite time; until an admin starts the event, so for this, an admin has to announce to join race/event.

7: Auto-load-chase & auto-activate-happy-hour:

Since these two are barely loaded, I request developer to add a feature which would load a chase each hour, just like events are loaded every two minutes, load the chase every hour too and let the server announce it (My suggestion about this is above.). Choose the crook random, give him/her a few seconds to run and until then, freeze the cops, like it is already.

And about happy-hour, activate it every 12 hour, because if you activate it at 3:00 PM, according to UTC +5, (1 time per day) then, other players who are far from this timezone, would not be able to have fun of happy hour everyday, so if happy hour is loaded every 12 hour, even those players will have fun who are farther from this timezone, but since admins activate it for only minutes, I request to activate it for an hour, the rules will stay there, how they are. None will be given any weapon, instead, when happy hour is activated, let the server announce 'teleport to /ga to have fun with other players with happy-hour-vehicles (/hhv)', so, no rules will be broken and players will have fun.
    Last edited by Altair; 20-06-18, 03:53 PM.
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

It's a good suggestion tho but Auto load chase and auto load Happy Hour is a special type of moments which we only like when an admin load it If it gets auto load it will become common and nobody will likes it then anyways you really explained Good about all the types of events and It will make the server even more better if these types of events are Loaded ....
    Regards : Amazing

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X