This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animations

Hi, our race system got an small issue and on my view that would be cool to be fixed before it be abused.

So even after an player joins at a /race he still is able to use some animations.

And according with the type of vehicle that would be a problem.

So my suggestion is to forbidden (block via script) any animation during a race, doesnot metter if its /dance or /point or /old.

All commands animations would be blocked during races. That's my suggestion

I just want to add , it should be blocked as well in the /event , like command /dance

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
      I just want to add , it should be blocked as well in the /event , like command /dance
      I don't think /dance on events is a problem tho.. I don't see any advantage on it

Comment

+1
        This is a good idea to block animations during race because some animations make you faster in bmx races so yeah its should be block.

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
        And about /dance in the event its not any issue. Players do that for fun.
        Last edited by Umair; 20-07-18, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Even if you aren't in a event, there are some animations that put you under the map where nobody could hit you.
          If you want to camp for a player, it's pretty easy. (You still can see nametags, ik).

I already made a post about this on the bug report section, and im trying my best to find more animations to add to the list.

EDIT: Maybe some of them are not entirely under the map, but the ones listed in my post are entirely under the map.
          Last edited by Desiigner; 03-08-18, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

I don't think /dance on events is a problem tho.. I don't see any advantage on it
            This one

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X