Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automatic Kick hackers If There is Not Any Admin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Kick hackers If There is Not Any Admin!

Hellow Everyone ! Explanation: So today morning i was playing And A guy Name TOD was With multihacks Aimbot+Health+teleporter And there was not any Admin Currently Online in game/Irc Both! i was doing race And almost 5 times He teleported to Me and Killed Me several times He just Spoiled my Every Single Race 3 Times And Also many guys Like A player Chef they were Abusing Him Like Id 9 you Are Hacker **** i used to tell them to /report but in Answer they said we have reported him several times and nothing happens where Are Admins? they said So i think its Not admins fault bcz They Also Have a personal life To deal With but We can Add something New which Can Be used while there is A hacker in server And not Any admin is online

Suggestion: So if A guy is being reported (many) Times he/she is Kicked Automatically By ban Evasion But We should Custom that Many Times Into 3 To 4 times i hope you are getting my Vision
    that We Should set Limit to 3 to 4 IF A same player is Being reported by 4 to 5 Players He should be kicked Automatically! bcz In these cases its Very hard To Play in server like A guy is Killing you again and again Annoying You by teleporting At your location ! so Just Set maxium Limit Of Automatic Kick To 4 to 5 Reports For same player! thats It

Regards: OX!
    Last edited by OxWollenZ; 07-08-18, 10:31 AM.

So first of all when there are no admins in game you can use #text and tell them from irc that there's a hacker and the other system already exist in game that when a person is reported 5 times he gets auto kick and one thing more admins are always on Irc just telling you coz you said there are no admins in Irc too -1

Comment

Hi !
      i want to tell you that this is already existing thing, if there's a hacker in game and no admin , tell 5 players that you know to report him , if it reached 5 reports the player will be auto kicked

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing_Guy View Post
        So first of all when there are no admins in game you can use #text and tell them from irc that there's a hacker and the other system already exist in game that when a person is reported 5 times he gets auto kick and one thing more admins are always on Irc just telling you coz you said there are no admins in Irc too -1
        I Did Texted several times AT irc for Any Admin There! but no One replied And that Guy was Almost reported by 5 persons Then why dont he got kicked Well i Always See that there Is written For suppose : oxwollenz has been kicked automatically bcz they were reported many times but i didnt knew that its Already 5 Well plz Discuss if there is Any other Solution for this bcz many guys even dont care about hackers

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
          Hi !
          i want to tell you that this is already existing thing, if there's a hacker in game and no admin , tell 5 players that you know to report him , if it reached 5 reports the player will be auto kicked
          Ya Right But Actually Always it seems like kicked bcz reported many times But i was Not Aware that This (many Times) IS actually Already 5 Well ! can yu please tell me that if 5 peoples dont report him then what can we do like If other player dont report him only i do then what can i do??? theres any solution??

Comment

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...player-reports
            This still exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jovan View Post
              Ahh ! i Just forgot About That ! probably Next time if same thing Happens to Me em surely gonna Post in that Section with Valid proof! Thanks For clearing My thoughts

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X