Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion For Challenges.

Hi,

So we have a command in GamerX called /Pe To check the list of players who is playing Event, But If we have to check who is playing challenge and which challenge.

How can we?

We can see who is playing challenge at the right side of our screen but when you join any challenge its show nothing and when you type /leave to leave the challenge then its shows.

​​

But why not to add a command to see who is in challenge

So it will work like this:

Command should be: /Challengeplayerlist or /Cpl.

When you type /Challengeplayerlist or /Cpl

This box will appear with the "ID, Player Name and Challenge Name".

This will be helpful for everyone.

Thanks.

It's a fine suggestion, nothing harm in adding this. I hope this maybe added in future updates.

+1

Comment

For me that's a Cool Suggestion . Can't add nothing except saying +1
      Hope That This will be added
      Last edited by AmazingGuy; 07-08-18, 06:33 PM.

Comment

This is Good sugestion.How the event command can then have for the challenge.

Comment

+1 i just want to say , if this was added must add another command to see players in minigames as well like /minigames "players" "name of the minigame" so players can find out who is playing in there

Comment

Your suggestion is simple and basic, so why not? If there's /pe, /rp, then why not /challengeplayerlist (/cpl)? Great suggestion! I support it, +1.

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
            +1 i just want to say , if this was added must add another command to see players in minigames as well like /minigames "players" "name of the minigame" so players can find out who is playing in there
            I was about to suggest the same thing! You came faster xD.. I support it also, +1!

Comment

Thats A perfect Idea i Also have Noticed same thing +1

Comment

Originally posted by Kritical View Post
                Hi,

So we have a command in GamerX called /Pe To check the list of players who is playing Event, But If we have to check who is playing challenge and which challenge.

How can we?

We can see who is playing challenge at the right side of our screen but when you join any challenge its show nothing and when you type /leave to leave the challenge then its shows.

​​

But why not to add a command to see who is in challenge

So it will work like this:

Command should be: /Challengeplayerlist or /Cpl.

When you type /Challengeplayerlist or /Cpl

This box will appear with the "ID, Player Name and Challenge Name".

This will be helpful for everyone.

Thanks.
                i made a similar suggestion in the past but was only about minigames (challenges didnot existed on this period)
                my suggestion

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...306-suggestion

if you check the link you gonna see almost 100 per cent of the players supported the suggestion but still didnot got added.
                i really support your suggestion and if by some reason ur be added maybe mine gonna be too

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

i made a similar suggestion in the past but was only about minigames (challenges didnot existed on this period)
                  my suggestion

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...306-suggestion

if you check the link you gonna see almost 100 per cent of the players supported the suggestion but still didnot got added.
                  i really support your suggestion and if by some reason ur be added maybe mine gonna be too
                  I did searched before posting about challenges the minigame was not in my mind but i hope both things will be added in the future updates.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X