Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion For Vehicle Modes.

Hi,

So as we all know there are 3 commands to set vehicle modes like Speed Boost, Jump Up, Spin e.t.c with /Ssfm (Set Secondary Fire Key Mode), /Sfm (Set Fire Key Mode) and /Shm (Set Horn Key Mode) and there is also a command to reset all 3 of the vehicle modes to default with /Rvm ( Reset Vehicle Modes).

But we cant remove all 3 vehicle modes with the command because there is no command in server to remove them at a same time. If we want to remove them we have to type /Ssfm, /Sfm, /Shm separately and click on "Do Nothing" as you can see in the picture below.​

My suggestion is to add the command to remove 3 of the vehicle modes at the same time.

So it will work like this:

Command should be : /Removevehiclemode or /Rmvm.

When you type /Removevehiclemode or /Rmvm.

The information box will appear with that your vehicle modes is removed and set to "Do Nothing".

This will be helpful in Happy hour and if someone want to remove their vehicle modes.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Umair; 23-08-18, 02:21 AM.

Good suggestion, sometimes I also wanted to disable all my vehicle modes, because of many reasons including the happy hour thing.

I also got a suggestion, my suggestion is to remove vehicle modes for happy hour vehicles (Rhino, Hydra, Hunter, RC-Plane) by default, I say by default because the new players doesn't know what to do, they click to shoot but they also get their speedboost and it's annoying..

Comment

In my opinion this is a good suggestion coz sometimes I also have to disable all my vehicle modes and it kind of gets annoying to disable it 3 times. Only one cmd to disable all the vehicle modes will be so easy +1

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

I also got a suggestion, my suggestion is to remove vehicle modes for happy hour vehicles (Rhino, Hydra, Hunter, RC-Plane) by default, I say by default because the new players doesn't know what to do, they click to shoot but they also get their speedboost and it's annoying..
        Yeah this is also a good idea.Hope these things will be add in the future.

Comment

i don't think it's needed even if u removed them u will still need Nitros or Instant Stop

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
            i don't think it's needed even if u removed them u will still need Nitros or Instant Stop
            It's helpful in happy hour and not everyone uses instant stop or nitrous, All have there own choices.

Btw Thanks.

Comment

This would be very helpful nice suggestion +1

Comment

+1 i rlly need it in happy hour

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X