Hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers

Admins of this server are too nice to hackers, they gets unbanned in few days or hours and start hacking again, Yesterday i was on killing spree 132 when an id killed me with aimbot and jovan banned him for reason " Aleem khan " who login from new account daily , and few mins ago another aimbotter ruined my streak of 149 with aimbot using M4 (no admins were online)
    If someone hacks >> 1 week ban >> if he use hacks again >> 1 month ban >> and if he use those hacks again >> then 50$ to unban .
    i lose my streak like everyday coz of some jealous players who login from alt. account and use hacks to kill me , and when i use bad words admins mute me and wants me to be nice , i cant be nice to hackers.

recorded his hacks in duel as proof health refill and aimbot .

https://youtu.be/QBRelBzpHxs
    Last edited by chef; 25-08-18, 05:35 AM.

I agree that admins are too mild, but do not you think you are overdoing it?
    This is just an ordinary game, Do you think someone would give 50$ for unban.

Comment

it depends on you , you can reduce the amount , and one more thing , register new player's account automatically when they login in , so you can ban them even if they /q , coz i think u can't ban unregistered player who isnt logged in .

Comment

Not good , if you are saying this then " admins " will have no power with this system i mean , they will not have freedom of opinion as here
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ban-ap-cashewz

What if the player was just abusing commands , breaking the rules , or missbehave ? it's in admin hand to give the right time for him to unban and with your suggestion we will have low player base and that what we don't want to see because some players remove their cheats after they get unbanned and play fairly -1

Comment

Owing to the dwindling player count, admins give chances to hackers so that they would learn their lesson. I think it's the admin's decision to decide whether the player has to be unbanned, temp banned or perma banned depending upon the actions which led to the ban. You can't possibly decide the duration as 1 week, 1 month for bans and 50$ for unban that's ridiculous lol. Why do we have to be like other servers?

Comment

well i said that u can reduce the amount , but if the players exceeds the warnings then he should pay for unban , what if he still hacks after he gets unbanned after 1 month , will u ban him for 1 year then ,or what ? u can make it to 10$ but 5$ after too many bans is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              well i said that u can reduce the amount , but if the players exceeds the warnings then he should pay for unban , what if he still hacks after he gets unbanned after 1 month , will u ban him for 1 year then ,or what ? u can make it to 10$ but 5$ after too many bans is nothing.
              You think someone would want to pay for the dying game.It's obvious that fewer people play samp, of course, no one will pay for unban.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X