Cheaters & Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters & Reports

So, When someone Gets banned/kicked by ANTI-cheat or for being reported a lot of times, the ones who reported should get a Cookie Automaticly

i think players will start reporting each other just for fun (when no admins online) .

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      i think players will start reporting each other just for fun (when no admins online) .
      i'm not saying for Report gives cookies, but if he gets kicked. Server will automaticly give.

Comment

But what If those 5 players reported wrongly, abused the report command to kick an innocent player or they used bots to kick a player? They would get an unfair cookie
        Last edited by Churre; 25-08-18, 08:21 AM.

Comment

If you report a cheater/hacker or he/she got kicked by an admin So its on admins to give you cookie or not because its optional.

Originally posted by Churre View Post
          But what If those 5 players reported wrongly, abused the report command to kick an innocent player or they used bots to kick a player? They would get an unfair cookie
          And as churre said player will start playing with the /Report command.

Comment

I also don't agree with this suggestion coz people will start teaming and then will report some innocent players and he/she will get an unfair kick and they will get an unfair cookie

Comment

Why you would do anything for cookies ? i see you in main chat when the admin kick / ban player you ask for your cookie it's just for /rocket and you don't use it, we report to get cheaters kicked not to get a " cookie "

Comment

I do not think there is a need for such a system.

Comment

There is no need for such thing.
                  When /report'ing, the command tells you an Admin MIGHT give you a cookie, which I don't do.

Comment

• Robo
                    Robo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You must have a reason of why you don't do that

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X