Automatic Goo System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Goo System

Can u make an automatic goo system just like races and events , goo will load automatically and instead of three , the map will have only 1 goo hidden , players will join the /goo to find it in limited time , lets say 3 mins , depends on the map .If someone finds that goo he will win and the /goo will end otherwise if no one would be able to find it in time given then it will automatically end + u can reduce the goo prize from 100 cookies to 10 or maybe 5 as it will load automatically after few mins , it will help increasing goos found in /stats and players would be able to rank up easily . .

I don't think this is really good to add update like this because at the night time there are less players in server or some times just 1 or 2 players so it will be advantage for those players to get every goo and increase their rank easily.

Comment

So what's the problem with that? Players at night can join races too and increase the no. Of races won , races are also a part of rank , and players will not get unlimited time to find goos they will have limited time , like I said 3 mins .
      btw kills are also required to rank up so players won't rank up that easily .
      Last edited by chef; 30-08-18, 07:31 PM.

Comment

It's good sug but it will be like " admins has no power in creating a goo " with such a system like events and races , it cannot be done with goo because it's SPECIAL and with your words it will be easy to rank up and that what players with 50-100 rank level don't wish to see because they worked really hard in the past to get goos

Edit :

Originally posted by chef View Post
        So what's the problem with that? Players at night can join races too and increase the no. Of races won , races are also a part of rank , and players will not get unlimited time to find goos they will have limited time , like I said 3 mins .
        btw kills are also required to rank up so players won't rank up that easily .
        Races / Kills are not like Goos because as i said it's not easy to get a goo because you won't find this system in every samp server , and it will boring to play a goo hunt each minutes with pro finders like churre and yoven ( sorry declan xD )

Last edited by Madara; 30-08-18, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Goos need to be hidden well.
          You can only hide in so many spots until all of them are memorized and posted, so its not a goo hunt anymore.
          All the spots possible for it to spawn will be known.

Comment

hmm , yes i think u r right , players with higher ranks may not like this coz it will be easy to rank up . I give NEGATIVE to my own suggestion too , xD Madara
            Last edited by chef; 30-08-18, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
              Goos need to be hidden well.
              You can only hide in so many spots until all of them are memorized and posted, so its not a goo hunt anymore.
              All the spots possible for it to spawn will be known.

That's the only problem I had in my mind , they need to code a system that will hide goo at different locations even if the same map is repeated , BTW after diabloz opinion I also disagree with this suggestion.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X