X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seggestion to make server better :D

Hello guys there i wanna suggest somethings
    1- There should be a command for getting armour like /armour (e.g as for health is /healme)
    2- Remove that P.V.P, make commands like that once we used /armour or /healme or /cars etc, then again we must wait 3/4 mints for using the same commands again even in fight.(but no need to change /t cmds)
    Example: check this video he used /vhealme and /varmour in fight https://youtu.be/IP4pmRP-oF0
    I mean it should be like that we can use /cars and /healme and /armour(for armour) in fight then again we can't use it before 3 mins, then we can use it after 3 mins and 3 mints are enough.
    Thank You

So about you first suggestion people will start using /armour also as they ues /healme in fight which is not even allowed
    PVP Is a good system which allow peoples to stop getting teleported in fight and not allowing players to spawn any vechile when the PVP is on
    So after that 3 min thing I don't support it as well
    So

Comment

Originally posted by [H]itler_ View Post
      Hello guys there i wanna suggest somethings
      1- There should be a command for getting armour like /armour (e.g as for health is /healme)
      Yes why not it's a good suggestion because we need that +1

2- Remove that P.V.P, make commands like that once we used /armour or /healme or /cars etc
      Naah i don't think it's good to remove PVP system
      Last edited by Madara; 17-09-18, 09:26 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/h3C-GochVbI
        check the fight its amazing
        With using /armour and /healme the fight will be amazing. With these cmds there will be more players (many of my friends) in the server. And I said if you guys don't wanna change cars and tele pvp then ok but health cmds are too good. BTW as you wish.
        NO teleport system should not be changed and if for cars so its ok too but for health and armour it is good, check the video i shared its not that bad. A player who used it once cannot use it again, this is not that bad.
        Last edited by Blackbird; 17-09-18, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Ok i can say this will be really helpful to add in a future updates. +1

2- Remove that P.V.P, make commands like that once we used /armour or /healme or /cars etc, then again we must wait 3/4 mints for using the same commands again even in fight.(but no need to change /t cmds)
          P.V.P is one of the best update made for newbies and noobs, because many players try to teleport, refill and use /car or /v to evade death so this was really annoying. P.V.P is really useful. -1

Comment

There really is no reason for not having that command. POSITIVE

2- Remove that P.V.P
            uh, NOPE

Comment

The armour suggestion has been suggested many times.. It never got added, not sure If they got denied. But that's still a good suggestion, +1.

Removing PvP System would be really bad, players teleporting in fight, typing healme in fight, spawning cars in fight will be back and that's annoying.

I mean it should be like that we can use /cars and /healme and /armour(for armour) in fight then again we can't use it before 3 mins, then we can use it after 3 mins and 3 mints are enough.
              Thank You
              About waiting like 3 minutes to use /armour - /health - /cars, I don't see it good, it's a Freeroam server, I didn't get that suggestion, but this is what I understood. Also why allowing it in fight?? Commands in fight aren't allowed, so...

Comment

Removing PVP system is really bad idea, because you know what happens.
                /Armour seems like a good idea, it will cost some ingame money.

Comment

Adding a Armour is not a bad idea, but removing the PvP system is not good as it doesn't allows the player to teleport or to spawn any car in order to escape the fight....

+1 Point
                  Last edited by Daksheeboy[S]; 18-09-18, 10:09 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Comment

And as i said typing healme in fight is not bad because the player only use it once and again after 3 mins
                    PVP should not be removed for tp and cars. It only remove for /healme and /armour plzzzz
                    using extra health and armour in fight makes fight extreme and amazing. For the cars or tp cmds don't remove pvp but pvp for /healme and /armour should be removed.
                    and for /armour cmd at the time,we got armour instead of teleport to ammunation shop. Teleport again and again is not good, it makes man mad.
                    Last edited by Blackbird; 19-09-18, 04:47 PM.

Comment

So first of all don't spam with posting so many times USE THE EDIT BUTTON And

Originally posted by [Hitler_
                      pvp for /healme and /armour should be removed
                      If pvp for /healme and /armour will be removed then people will gonna use it in fight and it will be definitely be useless to fight with someone when he/she will use these cmds

Comment

using extra health and armour in fight makes fight extreme and amazing. For the cars or tp cmds don't remove pvp but pvp for /healme and /armour should be removed.
                        and for /armour cmd at the time,we got armour instead of teleport to ammunation shop. Teleport again and again is not good, it makes man mad.
                        So as you are saying using /healme makes fight extreme and amazing.

NOPE. As you're saying typing healme in fight is not bad because the player only use it once and again after 3 minutes you are wrong it will be just annoying for the other if someone use /healme during fight.

You can just kill the player whom you're fighting and than just goto some armour places to get the armour than teleport back again to the place where you were fighting.It is simple and easy to do so.

And as i said typing healme in fight is not bad because the player only use it once and again after 3 mins
                        It is really bad to see someone using health command in fight and as you saying once use it and again wait 3 mintues to use it again. NOPE

You already got negative votes from the majority on your PVP removing suggestion.

Comment

What about this now??
                          Ok if not removing pvp but add the command /armour for taking armour instead of teleport in ammunation shop
                          Bloodcell try this update please, it is not that bad as you guys thinking
                          Originally posted by Kritical View Post

So as you are saying using /healme makes fight extreme and amazing.

NOPE. As you're saying typing healme in fight is not bad because the player only use it once and again after 3 minutes you are wrong it will be just annoying for the other if someone use /healme during fight.

You can just kill the player whom you're fighting and than just goto some armour places to get the armour than teleport back again to the place where you were fighting.It is simple and easy to do so.

It is really bad to see someone using health command in fight and as you saying once use it and again wait 3 mintues to use it again. NOPE

You already got negative votes from the majority on your PVP removing suggestion.
                          But others can use it too as when we use /healme the others player can see that he used healme by typing /healme so he can use it too. And it is not that hard to earm money for which he can use healme.
                          BTW check the new update/suggestion, if peoples annoyed with this update then remove it, but i know players will not be annoyed.
                          And yeah there are positive points are in majority than negative.
                          Originally posted by AmazingGuy View Post
                          So first of all don't spam with posting so many times USE THE EDIT BUTTON And

If pvp for /healme and /armour will be removed then people will gonna use it in fight and it will be definitely be useless to fight with someone when he/she will use these cmds
                          ok next time i will
                          Last edited by Blackbird; 28-09-18, 07:49 PM.

Comment

What about this now??
                            Please , don't post many posts use EDIT button and add another reply

Comment

Bloodcell what's about this update. I think we should try this update. In case fails then remove it. But please try this

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X