Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some New /ME OR /ME2 Commands

Hi,

I actually Love /ME2 and /ME Commands, because it allows to highlight any comment / text typed by the player, but it also helps in showing the typer's / gamer's character and motion or the feeling, for example /Care = " Anonymous( ID:28 ): Says care? ^^ " and by this i got a new idea related to /ME2 and /Cough, /Care, etc.

Here are the Commands...

1) /Serious ( Or any command you want, i am not sure if this stuff exists.. ) will create a Message Saying, " Anonymous ( ID:7 ): Is in Serious Dilemma... "

Can be used when the player is in doubt of something...

2) /Facepalm ( Or any command you want, i am not sure if this stuff exists.. ) will create a message saying, " Anonymous ( ID:10 ): Face palms. ^^ "

Can be used when a player does a mistake in typing, but the mistake is hilarious...

Other stuff is related to the Admin /ME, for example, " Admin Hugs Anonymous [ 100 Health Left ] ** "

So, it is only one...

3) /Pat < ID > ( not sure what the command is, just for example and i am also not sure if this command exists.. ) will create a message, saying, " Admin Pats On Anonymous [ 100 Health Left ] "

Can be used anytime....

Please note that i am not sure if these commands exist, just for an idea, i also don't want to insult anyone by this, also, anyone can use the command ( except the Third Suggestion ).

As i mentioned, i don't know these commands if they really exist, and i am also not sure whether the messages are also right, and of course, the Admin /ME ( i don't know what we call that.. ), Admins are also allowed to change these commands / messages if there's a mistake....

Also, these commands can be used anytime....Use doesn't matter....

Thanks for reading this post...

Or you can just use /me message and their name and ID?

Comment

The /me command is just to express your current status. It's actually an command which exists in rp servers.

Peoples using /me or /me2 command just to announce events/pgoo/chase these days, the real use of it to express your current status. For example you can use it like: /me is feeling stressed.

Just use it like that, no addition of commands needed.

Comment

Hi,

I actually don't know what I call for this:
        Daksheeboy[GX]: Says care? ^^

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X