Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New rule regarding the use of clan tags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rule regarding the use of clan tags.

Well some new players think it's cool to use one of the (official) clan tags of the various clans of our server. It just feels weird to have a random guy using that clan's tag without being a part of them and getting to see the clan chat and stuff like that. So my suggestion is for a new rule stating something like :

"You are not allowed to use any official clan tag if you are not an official member of that clan."

Which in turn means they have to apply for the clan and get accepted to the clan before actually using the tag.

I know it's no big deal .. Admins belonging to their respective clans usually change the player's name back but I just remembered an incident where a random player was using the [AK] tag. I requested an admin to change his name but I got a reply with something like "I am not obliged to change his name back". Maybe this way admins can be obliged to change the player's name? Idk seems like a silly suggestion but nevertheless a suggestion.

im riki main and i totally support this suggestion

Comment

I also support This suggestion +1

Comment

+1,I support this!
        This will retain all the new players from hopping into the clan.
        Last edited by BlackyBurn; 22-09-18, 08:12 AM.

Comment

This is good suggestion, such or similar situations are happening day by day, e.g admin changes the name of the player but player again returns the old name again.

Comment

It's good idea many players join [M4] and they don't change their name back +1

Comment

or simply, /cn should not accept "[" and "]" when putting names.

A slight change in clan change would be better.

Nevertheless, I support this idea

Comment

Originally posted by Drama_Seeker View Post
                or simply, /cn should not accept "[" and "]" when putting names.

A slight change in clan change would be better

Nevertheless, I support this idea
                Then how are the players supposed to put a clan tag if they for some reason be accepted by an clan?

Would be nescessary to change the current format of clan tag excluding the [ ].

Comment

GenGar /claninvite <<<< a command which only clan leaders will be able to type

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X